RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A question about input trigger...

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
You see, in the main character's living room, I have a piano set up. Where you can actually play songs on it, note bynote, which are the lowercase, and uppercase A, B, C, D, E, F, and G notes.

I know there is a "Button is being Pressed" option for Conditional Branches, unfortunately, it only has A, B, and C.
Is there any other way to play the desired note with another kind of trigger?
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Rep:
Level 86
you could use numbers 1-7 to play desired notes?

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Ok, how do I do that?
Current Project:

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
you could use the BUTTON PROCESSING command.  I think every key has some sort of an integer value,,like DOWN is 2,,and UP is 4.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
 By default there are only a few keys recognized in RMXP. There are buttons, and the keys are assigned to these buttons. To see the arrangement, press F1 or F2 in Test Play and you will se a 3 tab menu pop up and you can discover which keys correspond to which. However, it sounds like you want full keyboard input. The easiest way to do this is to get Blizzard's Custom Controls AddOn. Go to chaosproject.co.nr. In the Scripts Database there is a thread called Tons of Add-ons v. 5.80? (maybe?) and in that there is a Custom Controls script with full instructions. Leave a comment if it helps.

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
By default there are only a few keys recognized in RMXP. There are buttons, and the keys are assigned to these buttons. To see the arrangement, press F1 or F2 in Test Play and you will se a 3 tab menu pop up and you can discover which keys correspond to which. However, it sounds like you want full keyboard input. The easiest way to do this is to get Blizzard's Custom Controls AddOn. Go to chaosproject.co.nr. In the Scripts Database there is a thread called Tons of Add-ons v. 5.80? (maybe?) and in that there is a Custom Controls script with full instructions. Leave a comment if it helps.
When I go to chaosproject.co.nr, it sends me to a page, like...saying the domain name is for sale or something like that.
Current Project:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The point of a .co.nr site sometimes is to just plainly redirect you to somewhere. This is the "somewhere"

http://z3.invisionfree.com/ChaosProject