RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3 Scripts? [I hope it's OK to ask]

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I love suger!!!
Ok, um... Hi. First, I'm new, so I hope it's OK to ask and don't be mad at me desu if it's worng to ask >.<
OK, the first script is for sideview battle. You know, something like this:
= FOUND IT!!!
Er... secend! I need a script that... well... I'm not really sure who to describe it, so I'll put a pic:
(I'll get how to put the window on the charecter myself... I hope...) FOUND IT!!!
the last! I need a menu script. something like that:

I hope it's ok! (Yea, in the menu: I need more then 4 party members so...)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 11:03:56 AM by Si-Sanpai Desu~! »
Lalala!!!

Rep:
Level 83
Have you tired searching this site at all for your first two requests because i remember seeing an advanced messaging script that will put the message box on top of events, as well as a side battle script.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

I love suger!!!
Yes, I did tired searching at the site for the scripts. I didn't found any from what I requests. But if you say you saw the first 2 scripts, I'm guessing I didn't searched really good... I I'll look again. This time better?
Lalala!!!

Rep:
Level 83
if you can't find the second script your looking for google AMS (Advanced messaging script) and that should give you some results.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

I love suger!!!
Thanks for the tip! I found the first 2. I only need the menu. Help me with that, anyone?
Lalala!!!

Rep:
Level 83
Well as far as custom menus go, its easier to make your own, (if you know the basics of scripting).  That way you can make it just the way you want it.  That and it seems like the menu your looking for is in some one Else's project.

But maybe they used a menu script I can look around and see if i can help you find one.
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

I love suger!!!
Really? That will be so cool, thanks ^^
Lalala!!!