RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RGSS Player stoped working

Rep:
Level 87
am running vista that bloodly error keeps comeing up i cant even play the games i payed for..... :tpg:

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Apparently lots of people have that problem and there is no known cause...

Rep:
Level 87
Apparently lots of people have that problem and there is no known cause...

there has to be a cause or it wouldnt have done it....i think blah i cant even play anything  :(

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
Yes there has to be a cause but it is unknown.
Do you have any XP computers?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Tried reinstalling, running as admin, checking what .dll the game requires and have run it in compatibility mode?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 84
Super Uranium Based (SUB) Nuclear Blast...
Step one: Make sure you have the RGSS102E.dll. If you have it go to step 2. 

Step two: Turn off windows vista's data execution, or add the game.exe to the exceptions. It is known to block the RGSS player.

Step three: Use the RGSS Player now. If you did all of the above, please enjoy your games....
(305) 691-0245

Rep:
Level 87
Yes there has to be a cause but it is unknown.
Do you have any XP computers?

no there all vista the only XP one i have is broken

Tried reinstalling, running as admin, checking what .dll the game requires and have run it in compatibility mode?

just tryed it didnt work

Step one: Make sure you have the RGSS102E.dll. If you have it go to step 2. 

Step two: Turn off windows vista's data execution, or add the game.exe to the exceptions. It is known to block the RGSS player.

Step three: Use the RGSS Player now. If you did all of the above, please enjoy your games....

thats there frist i tryed didnt work >_<
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 02:36:59 AM by DrHojo »

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
I'll try look something up for you...
EDIT: Try running as administrator
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 04:51:13 AM by Blue »

Rep:
Level 87
O_O somehow i got it working after playing around with the settings changeing each file and stuff even playing with the dep and some stuff it soon started to work i cant rember everthing i did but i know i added everthing to do with RPG Maker XP and RGSS Plater (Game.exe in system in the rpg maker xp folder) in dep restarted the pc and then turned of the dep and restarted i doubt that what fixed it but still

Rep:
Level 84
Super Uranium Based (SUB) Nuclear Blast...
I'm so glad everything is working for you!! There's a 95.8% chance Vista's data execution was stopping your RGSS player. Windows updates may turn data execution back on.

I helped many people in the past with this same problem.
http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67833
I hate flowers btw  ;)
(305) 691-0245