RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
playable

pokeball RoyOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 82
My insanity keeps me sane
I decided to make a demo so my friends could play what I had made so far and give me feed back

but because I didn't use the create game disk option the rpgmaker runtime package doesn't come with the demo, so anyone without it can't play it.

Is it possible to include the run time package with out using the create game disk option?

the problem with the create game disk is it's not in English
Insanity is the Emergancy Exit, so smile… It's the only way out alive

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
http://crankeye.com/?page=downloads

Look for the RTP download. It's there. Include it in your game when you distribute.

pokeball RoyOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 82
I don't see one for 2k3...

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
That's because there isn't one...

I would suggest giving them the download exe that you used to download the RTP. I assume you still have the installation files (I always keep mine should something go wrong)? If so, there is one that says RM2003_RTP (or something like that...). That is the RTP downloader. If you give your friends that file, it'll download the RTP for them (obviously) and they can play the game!

Also, I think that there might be a translator in there somewhere for 2k3... (NVM... There isn't)

----------
Wow... looking at that post, I think I sound like a douchebag...  :(
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

pokeball RoyOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 82
heh you don't sound that bad Sashikinaroji

Anyway I worked out how to fix my problem. By using the create game disk option, opening the compressed file it created and pulling out the RPG_RT.exe, RPG_RT.ini, RPG_RT.ldb and RPG_RT.lmt and saving them over the ones that came with the demo

Ka-Blammo! Problem solved