RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Damage multiplier? Susceptibility?

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hi there, can someone explain what the options "damage multiplier" and "susceptibility" found in the database do? What are the letters A-E for?

Much love and thanks in advance :)

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
The letters A, B, C, D, and E represent how effective the skill is.

In each monster or character, you can change values for the attributes and conditions to A, B, C, D, or E to represent their resilience to that kind of attack or condition.

The damage multiplier, however, is a function that I am unfamiliar with... I haven't used it, nor have I seen it when exploring my RM2k/RM2k3 programs...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
These functions appear the same, with the letters listed with a percentage next to them, but in the Attributes tab its called Damage Multiplier and in the Conditions tab its called Susceptibility.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
OH, ok~

I didn't realize that's what you meant (i figured it was a checkbox somewhere)...

That's the amount of damage the weapon does in relation to the Attk Power... The more powerful the weapon, the closer to 100% damage it will do (or if the weapon is a super weapon, 200% or more)

Or something like that...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.