RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do you add chipsets to rpg2k3?

Rep:
Level 82
i am very confused. please help.  ???

EDIT: Sorry about putting it here i forgot it goes in the tutorials area. Sorry!

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
First, you have to have an image in the correct size and format to be imported as a chipset. The chipset size needs to be 480 X 256 (width to height) and the file type needs to be PNG (no interlacing, if I'm not mistaken).

Then, you have to go into the import/export resources (under tools in the menu bar) and change the category in the left window to "chipsets."

Finally, you have to click the import button and find the chipset you wish to import on your computer's hard drive.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 82
I do that but they dont appear in the tilesets box. why?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
*facepalm

Because, like nearly every other graphic in the game, you have to set them to be used in the database. You add a new chipset in the chipset section of the database and voila~!
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.