RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Crash after Save/Load!!!!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I actually have 2 errors.  ;9 The first one is when I save. The second is when I load the saved data. The save error appears directly after I save. The game crashes as soon as I press enter to save. The second error appears when I load the data from the first error. [I would assume if the saving error gets fixed that the loading one would work fine.]

Here are the screen shots to make everything crystal clear.

[Saving Error]

When I SAVE, I get this error pop-up:
Spoiler for:

This is that part of the script it mentions:
Spoiler for:

[Loading Error]

When I LOAD that save data, I get this error pop-up:
Spoiler for:

This is that part of the script it mentions[Loading]:
Spoiler for:

[Current Scripts]

This is a list of scripts I'm currently using:
Spoiler for:

If you need a copy of the code for any of the scripts, post here and I'll PM it to you considering some scripts are exclusive on certain websites.

[SUPER EDIT]

DeadlyDan's MapFogs FAILS

Also, Jens009 of RPGRevolution.com solved it. :)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 08:01:58 AM by grafikal007 »