RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Homosexiality - Right or Wrong

Rep:
Level 89
Blue, it's not exactly brain waves...it's electric activity within the brain. Sinapses my good friend, sinapses.

Rep:
Level 90
DUH ?!   :whoa:
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
heh same thing maybe i need to go back tot he english teaching book thingy ~.~

and maybe blaze will mind not to post in a place called "Intelligent Debate" unless he will of course stop posting useless stuff
holy shit my sig was big!

Fuck you blue,Fuck you,All you think about is my Gay side when i am straight too.It isn't brain damage for the last fucken time because there is no such thing as normal.
You know it if i gave you the word
gslfhlfjfakjfj and you said thats not normal what if i gave you the definition  then it would be 50/50 normal unnormal which isn't possible

Rep:
Level 89
gslfhlfjfakjfj <<< there it is! The brain damage, unable to clearly spell words!

I'll give you my def of bi-sexual....gay. If you are a male, which I'm assuming, and you pack another's fudge...you will be forever gay. There is no straight to it.

Quote from: Viper
gslfhlfjfakjfj <<< there it is! The brain damage, unable to clearly spell words!

I'll give you my def of bi-sexual....gay. If you are a male, which I'm assuming, and you pack another's fudge...you will be forever gay. There is no straight to it.

That was just an example.I just hit the keyboard with my fist to make letters. Its not a name.
And I never had sex.What i mean by Bi sexual is i get attracted to both genders i don't constantly think about "Im gonna get laid tonight!"
No i don't

Rep:
Level 90
Mental are you saying your Bi ??!!
Thats what I thought after I read your last post.
Sorry if I'm wrong
Even if you are theres nothing wrong with that.
MSN CHAT-

WTF are you smoking man,It said that for 2 intire Pages

Rep:
Level 91
forget him he is feeling leftover when people are trying to debate
anyways everything i had to say has been said.

you can go "fuck you" all day long if you want
it just adds new levels to your brain damage

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Mental
Quote from: Viper

That was just an example.I just hit the keyboard with my fist to make letters. Its not a name.
And I never had sex.What i mean by Bi sexual is i get attracted to both genders i don't constantly think about "Im gonna get laid tonight!"
No i don't

Why are you getting angry at the keyboard? This is all just 0's and 1's....anywho. I would like to know how old you are.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Mental
WTF are you smoking man,It said that for 2 intire Pages
Whoa Whoa! Calm down. I'm just helping you .. I'm on your side.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
Any way this is a rude topic, it should be locked.

Rep:
Level 91
yeah blaze is on your side... lol
this is a debate blaze there are no sides there are opinions
no fights.
aka you don't belong

Rep:
Level 90
Shut up already, your posts are useless.
MSN CHAT-

Yeah i just wanted to make one last point..

Thats fucked up.I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND for godsake.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
If you have a girlfriend and you are gay, you must be a girl.

Rep:
Level 89
There you go, problem solved.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
o.0

Okay I thnk by now we've heard both sides of the subject... And I'm still sticking with 'If your gay, good for you, but don't get flirty with me.'

Although This topic kind of seems like it's getting out of conrtoll a little, some one suggested locking it. I think they might be right.

Im not a girl!
Im a boy im not gay Im Bi For pete's sake.

Rep:
Level 89
Alright, ok.  :D  Well needless to say in my opinion that it is up to the individual. So that's that  8)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
OMG This reminds me of recess when I was 8. Everyone cool your jets! If he is bi, then relax and don't make fun of the kid! Blue! Thats way to mean man, take some chill pills.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
You have to take into consideration the age of most of the users here. About 12-16. They're not too accepting of everything just yet. (I'm not talking down to anyone, but it's true.) You have to accept that if you tell people from that age group you are gay or bi, then they're just not going to accept you, and they'll make fun of you for it. We live in a world where it's socially acceptable to hate people who aren't straight.
:tinysmile:

I dont even know blue much.But from this thread...
I can say Blue is a bitch.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Alright, this is getting a little out of hand. Discuss it maturely or the topic will be locked.
:tinysmile:

Fine.But im used to people making fun of me for being Bi.But you know what?They probably will have a boss who is Gay one day.And they wont even dare to make fun of him.