RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Quest CBS (Screenshots Included!)

Rep:
Level 84
<Jesus Saves>

With help of a member from RMRevolution (TDS), I made my own CMS. Well, he did the coding, I just redid the window sprites and redid the cursors. If you can tell, TDS (AKA Dargor from RMXP forums) coded this to look akin to Lufia.

However, in battle, The cursor and wait cursor is not used... and thus we're back to RMVX's normal layout.

So, could anyone code a CBS akin to what is seen in the above screenshot? I'm not worried about battle BGS, just the menu organization and use of cursors.

Also, in this CBS, the party maximum is 4 players... and since RMVX's numbers are larger, it would need to be spaced out to prevent cluttered battle data.

Many thanks,

Kail

ハープダープ