RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Enchanting weapons

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Enchantable Weapons Script
October 11, 2008

Summary
I need a script that allows the player to enchant weapons with various traits, such as elemental properties, state properties, stat increases, etc, all put in place using gems.

Features Desired
  • Dummy attribute to define which items are enchantable/enchantments and how many slots a weapon has for enchantments.
  • Window and scene for enchanting that can be accessed from menu.
  • able to make some gems unable to be removed, while others can be removed at will.
  • uses coding to make new weapons via script, beginning at 1000.

Mockups
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/?showtopic=8504
The script I am requesting is, truthfully, a RMVX copy of the above script for RMXP. I'm assuming the easiest way for this to be done is code the above script for RMVX, but i'm not a scripter, so I don't know for sure. I've tried contacting the author of above script, but so far no response.

Games its been in
None that I know of.

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?
  • Google
  • RMRK
  • RPGRevolution

What did you search for?
  • Enchantable Weapons Script
  • RMVX Enchantable weapons
  • RMVX customizable weapons