RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 75
That's really nice looking, Ike (:

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Very nice map, Ike. The minor color variations in the trees was a nice touch.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
... where did you get those tiles? I though they were originals of ccoa's.

They are made by Amaranth, who made the aveyond series, and not Ccoa. You can find the tiles here:
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=sc&cat=56

They are uploaded by Amaranth herself.

Here's a screenshot from me:

I've been trying to find a new colour for the trees and grass on the RTP graphics. Screenshot may be a bit dark.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:20:44 PM by Alucard »

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I can dig it. I would mess with the fog a bit though; it blocks out some of the finer details, especially in the darker areas.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I can dig it. I would mess with the fog a bit though; it blocks out some of the finer details, especially in the darker areas.

I was assuming that it was an animated fog over the top, which would be totally acceptable to be that dark, because it doesn't stay in the same spot for long... of course, I could be mistaken... Often am, actually...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 89
The fog is animated. However, I made it to thick.

Here's a new map from me:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like this one :D although, i would say increase the lighting around the fire, add some shadows to the people (if you want) and add more grass n stuff to the surrounding area

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Much better. I think Forte's on to something with the fire. Not a particularly huge gripe, but it's something I would consider.

Rep:
Level 75
Nice map The Shadow, it has an intriguing atmosphere.
Though I'd make it a bit darker if it's supposed to be a nocturnal scene.

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
@The Shadow: I think the first screenshot is good on the sub level... wait that comes out wrong.
I mean where you've got "sub" blending is good, but the other areas are a little... well... foggy. If you have two fogs, decrease the non-blended one's opacity. If it's just one, decrease the opacity, and increase the darkness of the screen-tone.
The second screenshot I'll agree with the others. Make areas not near the campfire or moon darker, and near them brighter. Increase the contrast of the overlay.

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks for the comments guys. I will think about that :)

Here's a new from me:

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
It amazes me what some people can do with the (slightly modified) RTP. There seems to be a some odd coloration on the prominent building beneath the vines on the second floor. Not a big deal, but it's there.

Rep:
Level 82
I've been working on atmosphere & shadows.

Rep:
Level 75
What's wrong with your doors?
The atmosphere is nice tho.

Rep:
Level 82
What do you mean the doors?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
He means that placing doors like that looks dumb. Other than that, it's pretty sweet.

Rep:
Level 82
So I should turn the doors to the side then?

Rep:
Level 75
I think you shouldn't put any door at all.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Rm2k Advanced
Wow, I'm flabbergasted at what people are doing with the makers now. I'm only just getting back into rpg making, I used to work a lot with 2k, but the graphic and styles have developed such a long way since I started. On that note, Shadow you have beautiful show and a very nice comprehension of balancing the "look" with over-cluttering a map, so it's very nice and keep it up!
http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Rep:
Level 75
I'm trying to find a style that's not too cluttered nor too spacious :/
Toughts?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I kinda like it. I think it's on the verge of being too bare. Anyone could argue that it's too bare, but idk, I like it now. I'd like to see it with maybe more things, but it doesn't really matter.

Rep:
Level 82
I'd say its too perfect. Its not bare, just too perfect.

Rep:
Level 75
Yeah I can hardly every get it right they are always to bare or very cluttered

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Rm2k Advanced
It's nice, depending who lives there I'd say maybe add some clutter on the walls or table, but the ground's looking good.
http://hawkeyegames.blogspot.com/
My new Rpg Making blog; a new life to the old Hawk Games from 2006

Rep:
Level 81
Yo!