RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Here's Some Screen Shots of a little something I've been working on...

Spoiler for:

Not that big a deal though it only took 3-4 day's to get it nearly perfect...

Still gotta bug fix a few things and stuff like that...

also notice that I'm using RPG maker XP and its normal Graphics... well for the most part anyways... I may have some downloaded graphics. much of the graphics though are place holders and are not final... Now where can I find a decent Spriter...
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
It's looking good. My only complaint is that your maps are a little too empty. There's that tall grass tile that makes empty space look much more appealing, and even though I don't use XP, I'm sure there are more rocks, bushes, etc. you can use.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Nothing really to comment on with the battle screen graphics.

Throw away the maps you have. Read some tutorials.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Default battle system >___> Unless it had some other graphic, there's nothing to comment ~ and those maps need more work, Combine Parts from other tilesets, like the grass, trees, etc. and the houses in the second look the same, at least a bit of difference besides use of windows. But they're better than other maps at least.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Some of my screenshots ._.
It's been a while.
Spoiler for stuffing in a turkey:
some place out front a castle

some place in that castle

some place in that castle's sewer

some place at the end of that sewer and up some stairs

some place outside and not in a sewer

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Looks pretty good. I like the last one the most.

Rep:
Level 90
It's been a while.
Spoiler for stuffing in a turkey:
some place out front a castle

some place in that castle

some place in that castle's sewer

some place at the end of that sewer and up some stairs

some place outside and not in a sewer

I saw this as a download in the tutorial forum. It was pretty fun to run through it.

Here are some moar new mapz.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
It's been a while.

I saw this as a download in the tutorial forum. It was pretty fun to run through it.

Here are some moar new mapz.

Yeah. It didn't include the last 3 screens or their zones. I haven't worked on it much. It's what I was telling you about online a few weeks ago.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
:O whaaaaaaaaaaaat!? i want to play that!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Dear god that is pure eye-candy. O_O

I'm going to assume this was made with game maker rather than RPG Maker?

Rep:
Level 83
I bite.
Holy frikken s...

I don't like shooter games, but that is godly.
I sold my signature on e-bay, so i bought this one.
Formerly KuroganeX/DoomMistress/Kiaralis/Zephyrsword.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Well, might as well show a bit of what I myself am working on. I still have a lot to do, as I feel my maps really suck (especially outdoor ones).

Spoiler for:

Eavesdropping is a bad habit. Let's do it a little more.

Something tells me he shouldn't be in here.

Scary attic makes great hide-and-seek area.

Mini-game where you have to hit all of the notes as they come at you.

Another screenshot of Eden, with a bit more added to it.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Dear god that is pure eye-candy. O_O

I'm going to assume this was made with game maker rather than RPG Maker?

Oh it's made in flash XD

Rep:
Level 90
I thought so. It looks fantastic.

I have noticed more and more Flash games getting stuck into RPG Maker games.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 85
New Trailer

Two players. Epic mushroom cloud deaths. Hell I would watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-6Je1QkH3k&feature=channel_page

Rep:
Level 83
lol, that's awesome. What's it built in? Flash?
Anyway, thought I'd post some screens of my game, Last Man's Stand. All old screens I posted over on .org, but they're new over here, so:

Comments please.

^A brand new RMXP game makers community! Click the link!^
Also, your chance to be a Moderator, click here!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i like ur traffic cones

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Apparently my maps suck so much that they go unnoticed. ._.

Oh well.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i like your trees zylos. I didn't notice your spoiler tag ._.

also, that looks like an interesting mini game you've designed. How do you play it? I'm assuming it's like guitar hero or rock band, but horizontal.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
So do my sprites. .__.

I like the second screenshot thou Zylos. But that 1st screenshot could use a bit of Work, Adding sorta like a Side-way Chairs, in my opinion would make it look good. The Rugs on the second floor, sorta gives the feeling of Huge space D:

===============================

Fox5; I don't like the look on those sprites, even thou they're old screenshots as you say D: But that mapping looks like real modern times.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

I haven't mapped in awhile, so it should be an error somehwere in the map(I've found one already, lol)

Rep:
Level 85
lol, that's awesome. What's it built in? Flash?

No, Xna.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Spoiler for:

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Looking pretty nice there, it's dark, but I can still see what's going on so that's very good. Though that green rug looks like it's under a black light or something, very bright compared to everything else around it.

Need some opinions on a tileset edit. I decided to see if I could edit Mack's lava cave tiles (since I know I'll not be using them in OotM..walking next to lava in an enclosed space would either oast you alive or melt your lungs with the fumes). So..trying for a shale-ish cave with some kind of ore veins. Also added a little hole in the wall for streams of water to cut through.