RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Cool  :D

Uhm, isn't that the graphics from Aveyond 2?

Screenshot from Aveyond 2, made by amaranth Games:
http://www.harmonicflow.com/game/screenshots/aveyond-2_screen2.jpg

Either you have taken a screenshot from the game, or you have found the graphics from the game? :-\
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 03:41:14 PM by Black Shadow »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

That tileset is from Aveyond . . . my question is, how you got your hand on it.

*Caro feels uncomfortable*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Rips?

I doubt she had permission to rip graphics from that game. Most of the graphics from the game was custom made for the game, I belive.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 04:53:04 PM by Black Shadow »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
question is, how did he grab them . . . and, won't this be consider as plaguerizme?

He hasn't answered since then too.  :mad: :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It's also only been three hours. If it is stolen, it's not plagiarism, as he is not claiming to have made the tileset. It's also not anything I would take action on, since he is not sharing the tileset.

@NAM - an open game?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 05:39:27 PM by The Commonwealth of Modern Algebra »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
It's also only been three hours. If it is stolen, it's not plagiarism, as he is not claiming to have made the tileset. It's also not anything I would take action on, since he is not sharing the tileset.

@NAM - an open game?

gametap is a pay-to-download service.
as in you pay a monthly fee, and download whatever games you want.
I doubt it's an open game

also: it'd be hypocritical to endorse SNES rips, but not RMXP rips, so I'm not going to say anything.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Spoiler for:

Thoughts? How can I improve it? Thanks^^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I think it's a nice map. Maybe a little blocky, but that's VX's fault, not yours. I like the way the houses are structured. I think the trees are used a little too often, but it might be that I'm just seeing a lot of them because it's zoomed out. The rosebushes seem out of place for a desert, even an oasis, but I do like the map. It's a little weird that the roads don't lead to most of the houses.

Anyway, a screenshot of my Grid Inventory System vamped up with some of the awesome graphics grafikal made for me. :)

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Lol a legionnaires shield! It looks good! (And good work Grafikal!)

Would I be right in assuming that different items take up different amount of blocks and you can't have more items then space they take up on the grid?

Rep:
Level 97
Yes, you would be correct in that assumption. Basically, the user can set the dimensions of each object individually, though it has to be a rectangle or square, and yeah, no more than the grid. The grid, however, can be set to whatever size the user wants, and is set individually by actor, so certain characters can carry more or less.

And the Information screen for Armors (and Weapons; Items is a little different, but same idea)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I didn't make that shield though lol. I like how it's coming along :)

Rep:
Level 90
I talk with Amanda the maker of Aveyond quite frequently, a Korean company makes her graphics.

Perhaps the Korean company steals them, because I remember Aveyond 1 having graphics that looked extremely familiar.

I've dealt with the company too.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
We won't know for sure until JJanem answers . . .

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Meh, no use worrying about it :)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

Uhm, isn't that the graphics from Aveyond 2?

Screenshot from Aveyond 2, made by amaranth Games:
http://www.harmonicflow.com/game/screenshots/aveyond-2_screen2.jpg

Either you have taken a screenshot from the game, or you have found the graphics from the game? :-\

From what I remember seeing a few days ago, Amaranth Games released their tilesets and graphic stuff to the public as a christmas present. Now if only I remember where ;-;

Could be rpgmakervx.net, I think.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
yeah woops forgot te rules amanda posted about crediting ;)
the tilsets are from Amaranthia,aveyond 2

sorry, wasnt online until now :P

found on http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=sc&cat=2

ps: not screen shot from the game.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 10:22:33 AM by JJannem »
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

Rep:
Level 89
Ah, if she uploaded them herself to the gallery, then it's probably nothing to worry about anymore ;)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Spoiler for:

Thoughts? How can I improve it? Thanks^^
The most distinct problem there is there's too much evenly-spaced clutter!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
yeah woops forgot te rules amanda posted about crediting ;)
the tilsets are from Amaranthia,aveyond 2

sorry, wasnt online until now :P

found on http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=sc&cat=2

ps: not screen shot from the game.
Case Closed.

Now time to look at the bright side & try something different ;p

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Grid inventory is looking great MA, I can't wait for it to be done ( I could use it for one of my larger projects xD )

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Attractive Female Member
Really digging that grid inventory.

Something olld I found while looking for resources to post, considering finishing this tileset and posting it . It'smostly frankenspriting with a few customs.

Rep:
Level 86
like the design, 10/10 for design.
the steps to the doors look a bit weird, as they look like they are flat at the ends, but that's ok, it dosn't really notice, and isn't very avoidable, without using up more tiles 9/10 for accuracy.
9/10 overall, excellent map except for the steps!

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Attractive Female Member
Yeah, one of the things to fix is adding a top piece to fix the steps.