RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Those are some great maps, A.I.am. They're not too crowded, and not too empty at the same time. If only I could do the same  :P

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
The indoor maps looks great :D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The shadows on the trees are solid, and the map is a bit empty, but it's a good start. Keep going  :)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I agree with BS. The maps a slight bit empty and shadows are solid. Also, in my own opinion, I feel that red tint is a little hard. I think you should turn down the red a little, not to say to get rid of it as I can tell the effect would be nice, but I think that tint really dampens the image.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
What do you think you're doing, you don't map.  :mad:

But I don't care. That's really good. Nice composition and a good proportion of map detail so it's not cluttered. I like the tint.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

I play around in RPG Maker every now and then. .-.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
that's nouman there in the cell you can tell by the turban

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
That's a very good map, Irock :3

Rep:
Level 84
Irock's shot don't show up for me.

We should get all crazy and name the greatest screen shot of this posts's history.

Rep:
Level 102
that's nouman there in the cell you can tell by the turban
How did you know? :o

That's a very good map, Irock :3
:3

okay

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
okay
It doesn't show up for me anymore either, but I saw it earlier and I thought it was good.

Spoiler for Here's one I made earlier...:

(There's an underground oasis through that cave so that's why there's green stuff everywhere.)

Rep:
Level 102
Try ctr + F5ing

It looks pretty good. The only thing that I don't like is how everything is spread out at a pretty equal length in all directions. Try putting some of the objects (mainly plants) close together.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Try ctr + F5ing

It looks pretty good. The only thing that I don't like is how everything is spread out at a pretty equal length in all directions. Try putting some of the objects (mainly plants) close together.

I shall take note of that, thanks for the advice. Oh, and I can see it again now without having to hit ctrl+F5. Must of been a bad connection before.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
The only thing that I don't like is how everything is spread out at a pretty equal length in all directions. Try putting some of the objects (mainly plants) close together.
Exactly, that's what I was thinking.
Another thing is, "one-cube cliffs" like the one near to the left of the signpost doesn't look very good.
One my maps at least, I'll use two instead of one as a minimum. It makes the cliff wall look overcomplicated.

But other than that, an impressive map overall. :D

Rep:
Level 102
~IMAGE IS LARGER THAN LIFE SO CLICK HERE~

I made the map ages ago, and I probably posted it before, but I made it seem less empty and more alive by adding things.

The woods are so dense because it's a town deep in the woods.

Also note how every butterfly is facing up. They did that on their own, as I set them to random.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Well done, Irock. Definitely one of the most detailed VX maps I've seen so far. :D

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Very impressive. I like the way everything is done, and the hospital(or w/e it's suppose to be) is a nice addition lol. Good job!   :lol:

Rep:
Level 84
More screen shots.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Nice ones A.I.am - the burning house looks very nice.

@Caro - the bottom shot is very very dark. Nice battle system there though.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
@A.I.am:

Lol, those are the screenshots I liked most from your topic. :3

@DAS:

Mmmm, Still love your maps. :3 Nothing new, carry on.

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Why not...

Spoiler for:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!