RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dugeons and Dragons: Dawn of Darkness

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You are using the interior tilesets wrong. THe wall is not the thing you use to make the outline, use the tile next to the white one.

And as for the other maps they are sorta empty.

here is how the house should look: (what do you think, better? )

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Sorry i'm not very good at terrians yet. But i'll be practicing so i can get better.

And my maps are empty huh? Thanks i need to add some more. I'll redo all the pictures with better on. (Hopefully.)

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Don't worry practice makes perfect. If there is one thing I would say I am good at in rpg making it is mapping but I suck at everything else.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer

Don't worry practice makes perfect. If there is one thing I would say I am good at in rpg making it is mapping but I suck at everything else.

I'm good with events but not mapping. You're good with mapping but bad at events (Sorta.) We both have the different weakness and strengths.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Very true, I suck at alot of things at am average at mapping(many people will consider my mapping to suck...). Here is what your Swamp should look like: (remember I am making these in like 2 mins each)

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I know you are helping me i thank you for showing me the house. I didn't know how to make a average house until you posted one. And my swamp is kinda randomish. I'll try to fix it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have been trying to point out everyone's flaws in their mapping. Its one thing that I can help with here at crankeye. So good luck with your game, and I can't wait to see your new screenshots.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you want you can copy how the maps I posted looked, or heck even use my screenshots if you want. If you wanted to you could upload the game here and I could fix your maps for you and send the game back over, and maybe when I need help with eventing and stuff I could do the same back to you?

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I'll try to copy some of your mapping so it would look good. But switching between game would be a good idea. But i promised that i would complete this game by myself. (along with some help.) Sorry. Updated.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
We still need more people to make their characters so i can put them as party members. So when you're ready plz do. Just put the name and class and you are done.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No, its ok that you want to do it yourself, I was just throwing out my help. If you ever do need me just PM me with what you need and I will gladytake a shot at it

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Well i already have redone them so when you come back please take a look at them.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nice! THey are looking wayyyy better then your first attempt. They look good but still can use some minor touchups:
1. House is still too empty, try making different rooms, put the bed in a different room instead out in the open, try adding windows, and rugs.
2. Nature is random, in your swamp the two things comming out from the water are the exact same on both sides.

p.s the forest looks great.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
1)I have a kicthen opn the top left. But i'll add more.

2) Yea it's kinda like a mirror. i'll fix that soon.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Ok there' are done. The windows are on the top area and the area you start off is in the bedroom. And the swamp has been modified.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Looking better. I like how you jump to fix your problems right away thats really good. =]
But still the house is sorta BIG and EMPTY...here I will make a quick house, and show you

notice, how you can tell which room is ment for what, and their aren't that many empty spaces always something new in every room.
You don't want to many things pushed against the wall and have the center eempty.

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
uhhh...secret project was a project i strted liek 3 weeks ago good name idea though stealling tis cool and all. like they say plageursim is the greatist form of flattery

im jsut screwing around honestly the project doesnt look half bad
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
uhhh...secret project was a project i strted liek 3 weeks ago good name idea though stealling tis cool and all. like they say plageursim is the greatist form of flattery

im jsut screwing around honestly the project doesnt look half bad

My game already has a name. Read it.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
The house i have is big around 20X35. So the bottom is the bedroom. I'll add some more rooms in that house soon. But i'm still working on it.

Rep:
Level 88
why double post within seconds of each post???

spammer.....

ya but that should be the titel then i had the secret project thread first

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I was going to change it anyways. Now would be the good time.

Rep:
Level 88
you didnt have to change the title man honestly i was just screwing around though it does make me intrested i havent read any thing so far so whats this about and have you decided on a cbs?

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
It was the time to change it anyways. So i felt like changing it. Anyways i've put up a poll allowing which Battle system we'll use. There's a chance i'll keep the battle system the same as the RPG Maker XP.

Rep:
Level 88
oooh dont do that the base battle system bloows hard

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Not even with new monsters i got from the website? Took me awhile to get them.