RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
skarvelia

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
It's criticism. Like, he should stop trying to format his posts if he doesn't know how. He should learn to post screenshots correctly. He should stop calling respected forum members assholes or eventually he'll get his ass chewed out by a raging robot, try learning grammar, stop being a whiney bitch, look at successful RPG XP games and learn how they map or pick up something from them, read and participate in tutorials to get better, learn to write stories, or in general learn the BARE BASICS of the program he's trying to use to make games. I think this last thing I listed should be the most important because if he doesn't understand shit about the program then it's impossible to help and explain anything to the kid if he doesn't understand the most basic terminology of the program. Oh, he should look at that topic because I know there's at least 1 topic that does that. He should also learn follow the rules of how to request things or post them in the right place or both. Both would be nice.

Granted, some of what I just said wasn't criticism, but still good points to be made for him.

Spoiler for:
He's still a cheese-whiz :mad:

Rep:
Level 83
Soo true, if he thinks this is amazing then he has another thing coming... He really should go and look at other peoples projects, or even a mapping tutorial...

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Let's refrain from calling people poopy-faces, we are not third graders.

Mostly.

Fuck you guys, I brought graham crackers today.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm trying to make this juvenile. So that it's more entertaining :)

:)

Rep:
Level 83
All that you know is at an end...
You know, being new to the forums and all, I'm glad my project AT LEAST met the requirements for posting...

You guys are so brutal, it's awesome.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Well, this kid has history for being a i'm not allowed to name call anymore :mad:

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
you know what? fuck u guys,i don't need all this,next version im posting on facebook so my friends who aren't all shitfaced cocksuckers can play it,so all of shut the fuck up you cunts,and my grammar is bad coz im only year 7
no

By Kraft

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
...only year 7? You mean you're only seven years old?

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
...only year 7? You mean you're only seven years old?
no,year 7 at school,u wang
no

By Kraft

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I don't claim to know how the education system works in your country, but looking it up, wouldn't being year seven make you about 11 or 12 and thusly too young to even be on this forum in the first place?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 05:00:02 PM by Zylos »

<3
Rep:
Level 83
I am the love in your heart. <3
Umm I am at year 9, and my English is decent, I think. I used to post on forums when I was year 7, though, and everyone thought my English was good. That was because I wanted to learn, and I welcomed criticism, not called everyone fags, wangs and told them to fuck off.

Seriously, instead of insulting us because we want to help you improve, listen to us. 

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
well u can all be much nicer in the way u say things,don't be wankers
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
WANKERSS!!!! GAHHH YOU GUYS SUCKK!!!11!!! ALKHOSDFKAH WAHHH

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
@philip1756 -   just take it easy kid, and pay attention...it's not easy to absorb the truth,
                     even when it's exactly the opposite of what you wanted to hear.

you are still learning..................................................learn from it.

if you're going to make games then the first thing you need to do is...
                   "stop making games for yourself, aim to please the player"

luckily your thread hasn't been ignored and you've been given honest feedback
                   from experienced members of the forum "free of charge"

instead of having an attitude and losing your cool from loaded comments that aren't so nice...
                   you should challenge yourself to impress everyone the next time you decide to post your work.
                   earn that respect and compliments for maximum effort.

~g

*fix the terrain id for your tribal cave... the actor can walk anywhere...

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
@philip1756 -   just take it easy kid, and pay attention...it's not easy to absorb the truth,
                     even when it's exactly the opposite of what you wanted to hear.

you are still learning..................................................learn from it.

if you're going to make games then the first thing you need to do is...
                   "stop making games for yourself, aim to please the player"

luckily your thread hasn't been ignored and you've been given honest feedback
                   from experienced members of the forum "free of charge"

instead of having an attitude and losing your cool from loaded comments that aren't so nice...
                   you should challenge yourself to impress everyone the next time you decide to post your work.
                   earn that respect and compliments for maximum effort.

~g

*fix the terrain id for your tribal cave... the actor can walk anywhere...

why the hell does grammar matter? if the game is good or ok,then that's enough,some people on these forums r real cunts (not you gameface101,ur ok,u haven't done anything)
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 87
Uh grammar matters because uh grammer uh makes you uh not a gay fish uh stuttering uh -

Grammar matters because if you make a "good game", how are we supposed to understand shit if your story is wrote like this:

"hero wrot donw name danand pissaid for a r-rr-r-ROOBY ROO RAGGY!!!"

<3
Rep:
Level 83
We tried to talk nicely to you but you called us fags and some bad other things. And did you just give me a -rep just because I was trying to point that out to you?

Grammar matters. Why? Because it makes you look good, and it means you can speak well and in a good language. If your posts have good grammar, it means that your game has good grammar, too and is an understandable game. Good grammar is valuable.

And nobody here did anything to you, ok? We tried to help you, and you insulted us. Do you want us to continue being nice?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
1) How old are you, kid?
2) Do you know any professional games that have "lol this game is good,u should play it"?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
If he say's he's thirteen or something that's very surprising. I'm only ten, and I can make games 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000999999999999999999999999x better.

And grammar matters. I couldn't figure out what you were saying in your post.
Hi

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
no more of my games are being posted on these forums due to the abuse i receive
no

By Kraft

<3
Rep:
Level 83

...What? Abuse? We were only trying to help you and you say we abuse you? o-o

Rep:
Level 87
If you curse out people for pointing out flaws to your game and when they retaliate, you get butthurt and baww - THAT IS NOT ABUSE. YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE CRITICISM.

EDIT: Edited out personal rage.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 08:07:53 PM by Redwyn »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
You insult us
You are immature
You have bad grammar
You are blaming us?
Hi

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
You insult us
You are immature
You have bad grammar
You are blaming us?
4 words
go to hell m8
no

By Kraft

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
You have just insulted a member. See what I mean?
Hi