RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Magus Magus : Fighting/Shmup Hybrid

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
animations look pretty slick Hima.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I had to come back to say this:

holy shit this is awesome
Hi

Rep:
Level 84
This game looks great. This is one of the best custom made games I have seen. You must have put a lot of hard work into this. I can't wait for the demo!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
seriously hima do you make money for this? you should really look into getting this on like steam or xbox live arcade or something like that.

Rep:
Level 88
seriously hima do you make money for this? you should really look into getting this on like steam or xbox live arcade or something like that.
I'll probably sell this as a download or doujinsoft on a comic market in Thailand. I'll see if I can submit this to steam but since I don't use XNA so xbox live is probably not a choice. Maybe in the future, after I learn XNA I, I might port this to XNA and see if I can submit it to xbox live arcade :D

Soooo I have been learning how to handle 3d model and all. And even with the help of a game library, I still manage to screw up. How nice.

Aliens Fight! Very cool...not. lol.  I think it's pretty funny so might as well post it here.

Anyway, I've fixed the problem and here's the video of the game so far. I think the animation management still need some works and I might move that to scripting side instead ( I'm using AngelScript ) Since I can spend all the time that I wasted on recompiling everytime I tweak animation parameters on something else.

Again, the white sphere is not a barrier but a lock-on placeholder. The barrier is an animated sphere one.

In other news, the game is now support analog stick, keyboard as well as Hori Fighting Stick 3 :D ( or any POV controller in general )

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I lol'd at how the "aliens" looked.
Hi

Rep:
Level 82
This game is great. can you call a master of creating games on game maker.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
yeah, really cool how the game is going!

My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week: