RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]Wings of Eternia

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
The 14-year old Swedish Meatball
I must say, that evented battle-system looks damn sexy! :blizj:

I'm looking forward to seeing the final game.

Stay tuned for more information about Fairytale. To stay updated on all my project videos, visit my YouTube page:
Project thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34649.0.html
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoRu94

Life is a game!

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
Well.. it is finished storyline wise, but it's a broken game in general. Pretty much there is a lot of unbalanced works. Since this was my first evented battle system I guess that is to be expected since I didn't know the limitations until I got half way through the game. Just a word of advice to everyone, if you're going to event a battle system, there is a reason why most battles take place on a different map ._.; With all the battles taking place on the same map, there are a lot of glitches I can't fix, on top of that I have over 500 common events which bogs down my end of the work. Takes me 5~10 seconds to open up any event page, the database, and switch tabs in the database.

I plan on finishing up the EX dungeon for Wings of Eternia 1 (Where Marianne from PoI is a guest character) and then just releasing Wings of Eternia 1 as complete. Though I'll say this, don't expect it to be very good  :-X Though, from what I learned while making Wings of Eternia 1 I can put to good use in making everything better in Wings of Eternia II =3

I know it's odd for me to look down on my own game, but I just don't want people getting their hopes up. I do though, plan on going all out for Wings of Eternia II. At least in II you can choose who you play as.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
The battle system is pretty cool, but at the moment it's extremely detached. I can't even tell they're fighting.  You're not even really in front of the enemy or anything :/

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
I can move them in closer, but as you can see I haven't made the monster AI and ally AI. It's just the player controls for Levin and Mihli atm. I just didn't want them too close to where it would be hard to add bigger monsters/more monsters since I plan on going up to 3, maybe 4, monsters max in battle.

The battle system is open for all/any comments. I really do want to know what others think and try to tailor to what others would like to see in it.