RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
KIRBY RPG!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
THE KIRBY RPG!

After The Prince and the Pauper got frcked up due to the damn computer, i decided that it'll be a bore to restart it. So i was playing Kirby and i got this idea! This is an Rpg in which you play as Kirby and have to defeat King Decede (or whatever) for reasons unknown (for now).

The Story:-
King Decede has evil plans and yes, only you can stop it as Mario is on vacation and is the King's friend anyways. You have to travel in different dungeons and forests, overcome perils and travel to different towns to get to the evil King.

The Kirby Battles:-
It's like Zelda. You press say X to swallow an enemy and gain it's powers (maybe for a limited time if the power is such) and press x again to use it.
No, i don't think there's gonna be a shooting out stars thing and you can't become normal until you press a button/time limit.

Powers include:-
Beam (You know, it's just a small beam of light. Hit's all enemies but in a low damage)
Sword (Hits one enemy-Mediocre)
Kickboxer (hits one enemy, mediocre)
Cutter (hits all enemies, low)
Stone (Increases Defense)
Elemental powers like fire, ice, wind....?electricity? etc are also available.

The Enemies:-
From Waddle Dees and Beamer guys, to King Golems to King Decede...you get almost every enemy present in Kirby And the Amaz. Mirrors and Kirby Super Star (as they are the ones i'm emulating. Especially Amazing Mirrors which i'm on the verge of beating ^_^)

Gameplay:-
Didn't make it like Zelda and all so when you choose an attack Kirby just moves his hands or something and attacks. Well, yeah. Like any RPG you roam around towns etc collecting stuff with sidequests. UPDATE It's ABS-Like Zelda XD

Will this ever happen or are you blabbering it out? And how much have you done of this? ZYLOS?
1. Yes, it will.
2. I have started it and am currently doing the database.
3. Nouman.

~

Btw it's rm2k3

Edit: Due to the non-availibility of battle animations it has possibilities of being an ABS game like Zelda..

Other Characters:-

Link: Uses sword as a normal attack. When powered, Sword becomes into a megasword for about like 5 minutes killing all enemies(but bosses, in which case it will only do extra damage) in a hit. Can open chests, etc.
Main Enemy: Ganondorf/Ganon who has the star but won't give it.

Mario: Uses fireball to destroy enemies. May gain power to use fireball in the same way link uses his sword. Can open special blocks (one with ? on them, you know) Can pipe-travel.
Main Enemy: Shadow Luigi (Luigi has gotten a curse and has been corrupted by the star. It's his precious)

MetaKnight: Same as Link. Can travel in the dark world of Kirby Land as he is actually a part of Dedede's army. When powered up, MetaKnight can unleash wrath and destroy all enemies on the map.
Main Enemy: Dark Matter (lol, not poo)

Bowser: Shoots fire-breath/arrows like Mario. Actually fighting for the good side, Can use super fire breath when powered. SFB will destroy every enemy in range IN FRONT OF BOWSER(unlike Meta)
Main Enemy: Dark Mario (after beating luigi, the curse gets on mario and he becomes an enemy until the curse is lifted. Note that bowser doesn't fight mario, but King Goomba. He just helps Mario by getting him a potion.

no other chars yet. It's enough damnit.

Screenshot:-

Last Updated : 25th March
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:21:03 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Sounds cool, if you don't finish, I want to do this.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You could help me, a LOT of help is required ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY HE'S THE STAR OF THE SHOW
KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY IS THE NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW
HE'S MORE THAN YOU THINK
HE'S GOT MAXIMUM PINK
KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY'S THE ONE
HE'S COMIN RIIIIIGHT BACK AT YA
HE'S COMIN RIIIIIGHT BACK AT YA
GIVE IT ALL THAT YOU'VE GOT
TAKE YOUR VERY BEST SHOT
HE'LL SEND IT RIGHT BACK AT YA FOR SURE
YEAH!
WHAT CAN I GET YOU KING DE DE DE?
I NEED A LASER BEEN TO SMASH THAT THUR KIRBY

I love kirby. <3

Can't wait to play it. :3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
 It's Rm2k3 cuz i use it and i personally think 2k/3 pwn Rmxp. If i make it with rmxp, there's no challenge cuz i'm getting many scripts and all. 2k3 is good and tough. If i cannot find any battlers or anything only then will i think of using xp.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
I'll be looking forward to this. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Edit: Due to the non-availibility of battle animations it has possibilities of being an ABS game like Zelda..

I really hope it becomes an ABS.

I'll even make the ABS for you.
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 85
:O Join the rebel :O
A kirby game :D I've been waiting for a Zelda style/kirby game.
Reintroducing The good side of Cj :O

{T.T} The Good Side (:O)                         

(Bad Side)   <- Trash bin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

I really hope it becomes an ABS.

I'll even make the ABS for you.

If you can do that, i would give you the whole credit for the game.

nah, but i will give you credit.

CAN YOU ?_?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I can make an ABS.
I've done it before.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks ^_^

Also, the fact that you can play as Mario and some other nintendo characters makes it look more like a NINTENDO RPG but there's more Kirby~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Mario is gonna JUMP ON YOUR FACE.

Sorry, inside joke. I just had to post that. >>

On-topic, what other nintendo characters can you play as?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
For now, It's Mario(sure of it), Bowser(sure of it), MetaKnight (If i can get the sprites), Joint - GET IT? LINK-JOINT? YOU GETTING IT? DUMBO? (Not much, but he IS there)

and maybe a few more if i need them~

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 03:31:05 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
You ment link when you said like, right?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Where's the head of a chocolate coronet? :O
Woohoo, a Kirby ABS. Really interesting you're using RPG Maker 2003. The old RPG Makers barely experience lag unless you overuse the Pictures, with the Events I never experience much of a lag at all. That's what makes 2003 and 2000 grand. The plot is thin, but what do you expect, it's Kirby....and I love Kirby. Looking forward to this. :3

Rep:
Level 88
Cause I decided to make the ABS for you, I reread your first post, and you spelled king dedede king decede.

And you called him evil. He isn't.

Examples:
Kirby nightmare in dreamland:
Hid the star rod to PROTECT the dreamlanders. He didn't know kirby has the power to defeat nightmare. In the very end he ends up helping you when you put the star rod back in the fountain of dreams and free nightmare.

Kirby 64 the crystal shards:
Joins up with you and helps you the most of the game. He only attacks you cause he was possessed.

There were many kirby spoof games(puzzle games) that did not want to use any new characters. They just put in dedede as the final match.

Dedede is not a bad guy.

YOU HAVE SADDENED LEIN.  :(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well.

I never said he's bad.

I said he wants to take over the world. But i never said for bad reasons.
King Dedede (????? Dedede Dai??) is an antagonist of the series and arch-rival to Kirby, appearing in every game except Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. Although he may not be evil, Dedede still causes many problems for the inhabitants of Dream Land through selfish mischief. Despite this, he and Kirby have teamed up on occasions with the purpose of taking down a greater common foe. He has many of the same abilities as Kirby himself does, such as being able to inhale objects and spit them back out with tremendous force, and following Kirby's Dream Land, the ability to suck in air and fly.[1]

From Wiki~

so he's good but he's a rival and is selfish. he wants some power but kirby knows it'll corrupt him so yeah~

so does meta~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Good. Just don't make him bad for no reason.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Updated

(well, editing ^_^)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hey Nightwolf I don't know if you're still doing this, but I'm working on a Kirby right now that you could probably use. He'll look something like this: