RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rose Memories "Remaking it in VX. Topic Closed"

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Okay folks, here's some new fresh updates.I decide to re-make this game. All I can sa that the plot is the same, but the story is new and improved, and the game is going to change name.

Im gonna re-name it to Nocturne: Secret Garden. It's still a part of The Rose Memories Saga, but with a new name. You will see what I mean when I show the title later.

Later today, I will update the first post, with all new information, new characters, and new screenshots.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:17:50 PM by Black Shadow »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Did you try typing that on a blackberry? lul

Rep:
Level 89
Nope, but my keyboard is a stupid. It dosen't respond sometimes when I write.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Well then!  I am going to wait for the remake.  :)  Good luck!  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Here's some new updates.

I have decided to make this project in VX, since it's soon realesed. So I will close this topic, and I will make a new one ofr the VX version.