RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon ball z mmorpg (this is not rmxp!)

Rep:
Level 86
1+1=fun but 2+2 now thats just crazy!
Well I decided that you guys are the lucky people who get to test my beta.

Name: none just calling it dbz online
Info: Its a new mmorpg game I'm working on that uses two databases to store the memory of accounts, status all that good stuff. Its really just a test to see if it works on a larger scale the 4 people so I hope lots of you download the beta.

Features: you can create an account, (user name, password) join one of the worlds{if there online}, chat and add members to your Buddy's list for private conversations, choose between 2 races, thats about it for now.

download: go to http://www.freewebs.com/qaz12301 to download link only works there for some reasion.

I need 2 people someone who can host in the morning to the afternoon, and someone who can host from the afternoon to late night, I will host when ever I can.

All you guys can do when I'm not hosting it really create an account, if someone makes a game please tell me and if you could join there game to get their username that would be great.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 07:09:21 AM by qaz12301 »
Ah after trying to join about 50 times the It finally worked wow if only the game maker games here were less BASIC, but hey the rpg maker games are the best!

Rep:
Level 87
hmn i was thinking of making the some type of game but you beat  me to it lol

i think i can help you there  :)

edited: well i can't connect and i think you need some help with the graphics you use because they don't look that good  :P

« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:46:12 PM by Joaocarlos »

Rep:
Level 86
I don't need help with the graphics there just ones created quickly I have all the graphics and stuff already in a beyond version of the game just changing it to game maker.

EDIT:

(sorry for the double post)

The server is online so anyone who downloaded it can try it out today!

EDIT:
I have fixed the database so everyone can host games now!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 06:57:12 PM by qaz12301 »
Ah after trying to join about 50 times the It finally worked wow if only the game maker games here were less BASIC, but hey the rpg maker games are the best!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
AAAAAAAAAH
DBZ !!!
Is it still open for beta ?
Can i test this :D ?

Rep:
Level 86
yes it is an open beta you can even host your own games now if you want!

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
Holy shit, this is AWESOME.
I'll be back in a couple days.
http://

Rep:
Level 86
Im R is teh Pwn3g.....me!(>^.^)======0(/#.#)/you
MMORPG would be cool ^.^if only other people would do the same

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Awesome, man. I'm excited to try it out.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Would be cool to have more races if that was possible :/

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If you can think of it, Game Maker can probably make it.

Rep:
Level 86
sorry guys I deleted the file so you can't download it anymore the beta download is gone but you can still play after you sign in you can host a game and then basically thats it not the best beta but I was just seeing if the online worked, the chatbox worked, etc.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well godamnit, why would you do that?

Rep:
Level 86
cuz this was just to see if the online worked which it did so I am not hosting the beta anymore.