RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Overdrive

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Its a steaming pile right now, but here's the next version of the player ship.

Rep:
Level 88
Wow, thats neat looking ;D

Rep:
Level 96
lol As soon as I posted that I started making something better. Here's the new design, shaded only at the basic level. Work continues...now.

Rep:
Level 87
wow, you need to try and make this better than rtype final...they need to make a new rtype...
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, the last image of the four is the new ship for now.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:21:30 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That looks great, Arrow.

And, I was able to produce BOE's problem. You just have to get close to the top of the screen.

Also, when can we expect a new demo?

Rep:
Level 96
LOL it's only been two days...Soon enough I suppose, I made a new stage, so I'm killing the lag there, and I think I'm gonna redesign the ship again. Too long, too difficult to maneuver. It's like tearing through a hairpin turn in a stretch limo.

Rep:
Level 96
OMG. Title screen GET!

UPDATE INCOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

(no new enemy though.)

See first post for moar details! FILE SIZE HAS INCREASED CONSIDERABLY DUE TO THE INCLUSION OF ONE MP3!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well this is pretty awesome :O
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
;8

Tonight I'm going to add the new enemy, then clean up the sky demo, and I'm going to TRY to make a new weapon.

Of course this is all contingent on me making sure I am ready for a make-up test in Spanish tomorrow.

DAMN IT I hate that class.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm not quite sure how it happened, but while playing on the laser test, I managed to get a wierd bug. The special attack constantly went, with out stopping. I tried to make it do it again, but I couldn't. I just thought I would tell you. Maybe it was just a chance bug? :-\

Rep:
Level 96
Sounds like it. If you could, I'd REALLY appreciate you continuing to attempt reproducing that error, because that's a pretty serious error.

Rep:
Level 88
Shoot, I've been trying to figure this out for the last hour.... I can't recreate that error.... If I ever run across it again, I'll be sure to let you know.

And its not just you who wants to know. Its bugging the hell out of me. :P

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I think it would look cool if the glare in the window would move.

Not this crappy of course... and not really the same movement, more of a from left to right...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Could be done, yes. Only reason it isn't yet is because I'm still implementing a measure that checks if there is a moving lightsource in the room. Plus, it'd have to match the speed of the room to look right.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
posting so that i stay on top of this project

Rep:
Level 87
i found the error when you are shooting the lazer......-_- sorry im half asleep....if you get a power up when firing the lazer it will start firing without end...
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 96
Aha! Thank you!

Of course, I have no idea what would be causing that...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
just a suggestion that would probably make it easier in the full game (you've probably already thought of this). but have a messages pop up and scroll up and fade telling you what weapon you've picked up. or have laser and the fireball icons (that you pick up) look different to distinguish what weapon you're going for. i realize it's not neccessary for the demo tho when the 2 different one only show the weapon. but i agree with everyone. this game is extremely fun!  ;D

Rep:
Level 96
So fun in fact, that I should have updated by now. I am working guys, but I'm working on a massive overhaul, one worthy of actually being called an update. Please be patient, and you will be satisfied. :8