RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Earthbound II (CANCELLED)

Rep:
Level 88
I dunno... Redo every single default sprite in RPGXP into Earthbound sprites? Cos I need that done  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
NO NO NOT AT ALL LOL

KEEP THE OLD SPRITES. Just make minor edits so they look updated, while retaining the original style and eccentricity.

Rep:
Level 88
...I'm using the small versions of Ness/Paula/Jeff/Poo so they can't even reach the table... Also, is anyone working on adult's? I don't know what to add to make them look adult...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
You two seem to be in a rut over updated or edited....
 ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9  ;9

Spoiler for:
Look down...

WELL! YOU KNOW WHAT!?!?! I DON'T CARE!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I mean, I just want some spiriting, so make up your :froghat: mind!

Frog Hat! (who's in the picture?)

Sorry, this was meant to be posted in this forum, but was posted on a different one yesterday by accident!

Spoiler for:

I tested it and it works!

Rep:
Level 88
I never saw it so I didnt give you one  :tpg:

See'ing as I don't think you do battlers (Sorry if you do) can you do a guy who would look best running scared around? LOL

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
In Hwhat style may i ask?

Like the Earthbound style of graphics or like sorta newish style? (ie: cartoonish?

You're RIGHT! I don't really do battlers. I mainly stick to outside world characters.
But I do have flash, I can make something in flash and import it to paint. If you want like a newer version of Ness I can do that!  :stick: :wiig:

Rep:
Level 88
newer? Instead

ADD features to make him adult. Examples:

Change his shirt stripes
Make him seem more to his discription in the first post
Make his hair look gelled

You know, that stuff
--------------------

Earthbound style all the way.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ouukay!

But still in Flash? I can add some sweet shading.  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
OK! I just have to get my sister off the other computer and I'll be on it in no time!!!

:-\
Spoiler for:
My Notebook doesn't have flash...

Rep:
Level 88
Should I add a optional extra game at the end? With these things:

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING EXTRA GAME!

Spoiler for:
I'm going to add a quick two map extra game at the end, with multiple amounts of non-earthbound and non-RPGXP defaults. Pure me. Hope you likeys.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh dear! I tried, I failed....  ;9

Sorry man, try finding someone who has photoshop, but I can still do outside world enemies.

And maybe I can try again, but I have a fever and I shouldn't be on the computer too long.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This game will ONLY work with the Earthbound chipset.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So...what can I do next?

Rep:
Level 88
Something happened to my computer and RPGXP got deleted and I lost all of my files...

CANCELLED... :(