RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Earthbound II (CANCELLED)

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Whatever suits you best; lol.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
But it's unnecessary...I did the temple, and I saw what you were refferring to. Just edit out the street light with a blank, the temple will be unchanged.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I don't guess that would hurt anything either. So long as it works. ;D

I'm trying to perfect the overworld enemy collisions, specifically running away and who is. Getting there, but not quite perfect yet.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
So, did it work?

Rep:
Level 88
So, did it work?
Pretty much. Also, can someone connect some Cliffs, The Entire Desert set, A snow field, house set and farm set into this:

Then add it into a game so I can easily use it in my game? :)

Rep:
Level 88
So, did it work?
Pretty much. Also, can someone connect some Cliffs, The Entire Desert set, A snow field, house set and farm set into this:

Then add it into a game so I can easily use it in my game? :)

I know its long, but its my set. Also, Arrow here are some needed sprites and battlers:

Spoiler for:
Your ghost sprite sheet
Gasgiy - Like the battler for for Giygas except Blue and looking left
Angry Cannon Guy - Just a angry guy with a cannon next to him for a battler and a man for a sprite
Weird Knight - A disranged knight who's arm is limp but his hand is perfect
Flame Thrower Kid - Some kid who can blow fire

Also, I just made PSI Rocking B

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Cool; glad to hear it worked ^^;

Also you should of just edited your post, things people will do for post count now-a-days... like me posting this  ;D

Rep:
Level 96

Ghost. Just a simple edit of the Mother 3 ghost. If you want it to use an SNES pallette so it matches, tell me, and I'll change it.

I see what you mean by the battler descriptions, except for the knight. Think you could make an MS Paint scribble real fast?

And the Gygas one will be done shortly, though I think you should make something more creative for the last boss...really.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeh I know. That was for the first form XD. The second will be in this post

Also, the knight, ever saw a person with a broken arm? Well make a knight like that. A broken sleeve from his armour and his arm just slightly moving. If you want make him limp as well.

Second Form:
Make a strange beast with massive huge knuckles with spikes at the middle two fingers. Make him support himself on his toes. Make his eyes pure silvery yellow with a hint of red. Make him have HUGE muscles. Make thorns coming from his back and give him a tail. Make his main colour blue

Third Form:
I want this one awesome! Make a creature with open hands with multiple elements pouring out upwards. Make him have wings and pure dark red eyes and make his seem dragon-ish. Add a elegent tail, make him glow an array of colours mixed together with black. Give him a small piece of armour (Chect/Shoulders/Tail) all red trimmed blue. Make his main colour dark blue.

ALSO, all PSI Rockin' are done. All four :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Zzzzz.....

I could help a bit, I'm on ok spiriter.

Rep:
Level 88
Zzzzz.....

I could help a bit, I'm on ok spiriter.
Ok.

NOW I NEED SCRIPTERS!
---------

I have another need XD

Spoiler for:
Robo' Spider - Just make some wierd thingy. Make its base like a helmet with that face shield fully up and use another 2 layers of metal to connect it to the place its at. Add a red small orb on the face shield and make it spout a blue light. Give it six legs. Just make them knights armour shoes.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Spoiler for:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sounds like fun.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok, I was out for while, so I didn't get a chance to do anything....weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I just got a bigger monitor, 20.1 inch!
IT IS AMAZING! (Upgrade from a 17 in.) 

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That's the first draft.

Any thing you don't like?

Rep:
Level 96
LOL!

BTW, here are some things I need:

made into... version sprites.

...Why? Isn't the style part of what makes Earthbound great? And why would you want to make it so the characters were five times as big as everything else?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
who are you talking to? Me about the robo's being too small or halestorm about having the spirits too big.

Anyway, I hope you liked those, I don't have photoshop, all of my spirits are made using paint.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Anyway. Before you get too into the spirits as you wanted them, what about something more like:

Dhis:

Spoiler for:

It's enlarged by a few pixels, i'm sure you can see a difference.

Rep:
Level 96
I was talking to hail. And your sprite is good! I use MS Paint as well. I only use photoshop for transparency and format changes really.

Rep:
Level 88
The sprites I grabbed from Arrow's game... Are kids. If possible, using the sane way they made the earthbound orginals, you make older versions. Not bigger, older.

Rep:
Level 96
Keep in mind, however, that in Earthbound people of all ages are the same size. Pokey was as large as Lardna Minch, and Tracy was as large as her mother. If you make them bigger they'll merely become gigantesque. I suggest that rather than inflating them, redetail them.

Rep:
Level 88
...Rats... They wont fit in with everything then XD

The Earthbound set is useless unless combined with multiple amounts of other sets...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Haha! I don't know why I'm laughing...So, what do you want me to do now...........     ........    ........     .........

Spoiler for:
Keep Going

Anyway, I want something NOW!