RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop! READ FIRST POST!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
@Fadark: Didn't follow the template.

i followed the template. didnt i? this is it:

Size: (It's automaticly 640x480)

image:
  • name of game at the top of the screen: "Stick Warriors"
  • a whole bunch of stick people fighting each other with guns
  • on the far left side of the screen, i need a cool (military type) symble with the words "2 Dee" on it
  • on the far right side of the screen, i need an evil (yet military-type cool) symble with the words "F.L. Rupublic" on it

back ground:
military-type back ground. but not actualy "military objects" just camouflage green colored and patterns like that.

who do i want it made by:
anyone

anything special: a thin vertical red lightning bolt going down the center of the screen.

thanks

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I got a title request also if ya guys arent too busy with the current ones.

Size: 640x480
Image:
Background: Black with streaks of red lightning through it.
Who do you want it made by: Anyone
Anything Special: The text Hybrid Project: Genesis. - and if its at all possible. A sword with twisting/spinning red and blue orbs around it. (If your unable to pull it off or dun want to try it then it doesnt need to be in the title, i aint picky)

Much apreciated....Deathreaper711

Thank you in advance.

Is anyone workin on my title, posted it about 2 weeks ago, just curious..

Deathreaper711
Our bodies can scar, or be broken. Our hopes can be shattered, or stolen. Our spirits can waver and faulter. But if a dream is believed in enough. That dream can live on forever, being untouched by man, uncorrupted, forever lasting...life changing.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
How was I to follow the template when my post was never designed to be here to being with? My other topic was fused with this one and my post sent straight here.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks a lot bud, but while I was waiting I made my own that I will go with. I like yours a lot though =)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/travskoot/GameTemp2.jpg

Thats what I came up with.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
is anyone gonn try mine? it would be nice if someone told me if they are gonna do it or not

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Fadark, later.

RPG_Gnome, dude I did yours I'll dig it up...

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Is it just me or I think only few of the team works?

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for doing mine!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Fadark, later.

rpg gnome's is done right? tell me when you will start mine plz

Rep:
Level 88

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
they're great! but there are no stick people fighting with guns. and can you make the "2 Dee" into "2 Dee Union" and make it bigger?

Rep:
Level 88
Mine wasnt anything like i asked, but thanks for trying.
Mine was kinda hard to do.

Rep:
Level 88
Rpg_Gnome, you asked for a black screen and some text...

Fadark, click to enlarge....and the stick dudes I couldn't find, If i could I'd use it. which brings me to this....

NOPE: We are NOT artists, we do digital imaging, meaning, if you need a picture for your image, we can't always give you what you want, we can't draw, just click, :P

Adding to that, it dosen't mean you can't request a pic siomewhere else, or loom for one for us...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 11:04:38 PM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 87
If you're not to busy or if it's not to much trouble I'd like to make a request.

Requested Artist: Keyblade_Bearer(If you're to busy I dont mind if someone else worked on it)

Game Title: X Bounty

Colour Scheme: N/A

Description:I'm thinking something like a table at the bottom of the title image with a bag of gold and a dagger on it. Also I want a wall as a background but I want it shaded.

I'm sorry if I wasn't descriptive enough.
Thanks!
.....Omg. I can have a signature? Awesome.....
Wait a minute.. what's a signature?..... Oh darnit.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Q R S T U V W X Y Z...... Wait a minute.... wheres the P?.....It's running down my pants! :P

Shinn: OMG! I hate you!

Shinn: Now I'm going to run away!

Meanwhile....

Also Heartless getting smacked in the face!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
It seems only keyblade_bearer is the one making these now. Please everyone be patient I havet seen the rest of the crew in a while.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Yes, lol, and also, Fallen Angel X, please follow the template. I'm gunna start fresh soon, take out all the artists and make 'em apply again...I fiqure by page 15.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Let me know if you'll have a chance to do the recolors of the title you made me. If not, I'll try to figure something out.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
It seems only keyblade_bearer is the one making these now. Please everyone be patient I havet seen the rest of the crew in a while.

I almost forgot about this thing, I'll try and do some requests. Totally forgot.

@Irgna: What colours did you want?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Fadark, click to enlarge....and the stick dudes I couldn't find, If i could I'd use it. which brings me to this....

i meant, make the words "2 Dee Union" larger. :P
cant you just draw the stick figures with a line tool? all you need are the guns.

and here are the guns.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

I almost forgot about this thing, I'll try and do some requests. Totally forgot.

@Irgna: What colours did you want?
Just a bunch of different colors. Red, blue, green, ect.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
NO LUB FOR MR DEATHREAPER....anyways, im just curious cause i still havent gotten a reply if anyone is doing mine....

Deathreaper711
Our bodies can scar, or be broken. Our hopes can be shattered, or stolen. Our spirits can waver and faulter. But if a dream is believed in enough. That dream can live on forever, being untouched by man, uncorrupted, forever lasting...life changing.

Rep:
Level 88
Well, I wanted the letters to be gold.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
we can't draw, just click, :P
Thst's why I'm not a big fan of doing the title screens here. A lot of the people are asking for something such as a render or certain images which can't be found online so we have to make it ourselves. Also  as a response to the "template", put things like Text Color and Text Shape etc. in the template. Otherwise people begin to complain that "It wasn't how I wanted it!11!!" :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hello, first of all i am glad i am back.I was a member of this forum a long time ago, anyway i had the nick Kira but now someone else uses it so anyway let's get to the point...
I know i am not part of the team for making the titles but i got bored and wanted to do something so i made (well i tried :P ) fadark's title...I know how to use photoshop and...well that's all:P
Ps. If you use it no need to credit me just take it ;)
Later