RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop! READ FIRST POST!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks. I'll be sure to give credit to whom ever makes it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Crap! Did I do Darky's?!

I'll do Lavata's Darky's and the Dude with the Dark Rose request.

Done!

Emm...Keyblade_bearer, Final Remix goes red >.>;; and the word Shannara is still there, was suppose to be Shanara >_<;;;

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I'm now back in business, i now "ONLY" offer specialty work and will not attempt work that no one wants me too, so yeah sorry if i sounded like a snobby bastard but i need to know when im not wanted. . .
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!
Thanks Keyblade!! I'll put you in my credits ;D (If I ever get this game done >:()
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Size: (It's automaticly 640x480)
Image: A boy/man shouting (no eyes shown, unleashing full potential) With a blue and red aura around him.
Backround:White
Who do you want it made by? up to you guys
Anything Special: Put these words(without the quotes!) "Dragonix Chronicles" Below it put "The War of Grimoire" with font size smaller but can be read that the Dragonix Chronicles. Behind these words put a silhouette of a dragon(blue) and a phoenix(red).

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Just a quick question: Is anyone working on my title? I just need to know because I don't know if I should be waiting for doing what.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Also just wondering if anyone is on mine also...Not tryin to sound like a jack ass, but im  curious  ;D.
Our bodies can scar, or be broken. Our hopes can be shattered, or stolen. Our spirits can waver and faulter. But if a dream is believed in enough. That dream can live on forever, being untouched by man, uncorrupted, forever lasting...life changing.

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Ummmmm, sorry dark.. heh, heh. Do you need it like, right away?

As for the RPG Maker 2003, what kind of Images does it support? .png or sopmething else, tell me that and you can have your title. As for eathreaper711's I'll look for your request.

Rep:
Level 88
Er... I know you guys are busy... But is anyone working on mine? Sorry, if I'm bothering anyone...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ummmmm, sorry dark.. heh, heh. Do you need it like, right away?

As for the RPG Maker 2003, what kind of Images does it support? .png or sopmething else, tell me that and you can have your title. As for eathreaper711's I'll look for your request.
Seen as you're quite busy, I understand, I'm not much in a Hurry actually, seeing as I have some Bugs in my game would make me take a While Releasing it.

So take your time =D I can wait.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Image: An old piece of parchment with "Lore Online" writen in Papyrus.
Backround: none
Who do you want it made by? Anyone
Anything Special: If possible, a sword behind "Lore Online".

EDIT: I know you guys are busy, so feel free to take your time on this. I won't need it till NP+2.0 comes out.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Image:
Backround: A better version of that, with a charecter that looks like this standing infront of a huge waterfall with lighting that is appearing as a sunset.
Who do you want it made by? You I guess Keyblade_Bearer that is,
Anything Special: Just make sure w/e you end up with has the text Legacy: The Gatekeeper on it

Shogun Total War? That game was fun back in the day.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
I need a title that has in the Top in big golden sparkling letters: Eternal Glory
With a fancy golden frame, made of thin lines.
In a black backround

Rep:
Level 88
Didn't follow the template provided.

Rep:
Level 87
Name: "Project Rose"
Size: 640x480
Image: Not sure, im really open to anything, don't worry
Backround: Like above, its all pretty open.
Anyone can take a crack at it :)
Anything Special: Want it dramatic and romantic. Maybe with a guy and a girl there. Much like Final Fantasy VIII
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 01:39:11 AM by WhiteKnight »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Woo first post.

If anyone is bored and would like to take on a title for me, that would be awesome.

I need something dramatic... the game title is "Project Rose"

I kinda wany a romantic feel to it too... Like a girl and a guy. Much like Final Fantasy VIII

Thanks in advance. ^_^

congratz on first post, but to get a title done follow this request format:

Image:
Backround: (What do you want it to be like? Ex. Orange with spikes and...stuff. Bad Example)
Who do you want it made by? (Only choose one person, or leave blank to suggest anyone can make it)
Anything Special: (Optional)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Image: The Words "Eternal Glory" in large Italic, and fancy lettering, must be gold.
Backround:Black
Who do you want it made by: Anyone
Anything Special: A Gold lace frame around the entire thing. Thin lines.
Thanks,
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 06:01:09 AM by Rpg_Gnome »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I shall look elseware. Seems like mine may not be in production..so I'll see if anyone else wants to do it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
can someone make me a title screen where:

• name of game at the top of the screen: "Stick Warriors"
  • a whole bunch of stick people fighting each other with guns
  • military-type back ground
  • on the far left side of the screen, i need a cool (military type) symble with the words "2 Dee" on it
  • on the far right side of the screen, i need an evil (yet military-type cool) symble with the words "F.L. Rupublic" on it

thanks!

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Fadark, you didn't follow the template.

Is anybody working on my request?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother

image:
  • name of game at the top of the screen: "Stick Warriors"
  • a whole bunch of stick people fighting each other with guns
  • on the far left side of the screen, i need a cool (military type) symble with the words "2 Dee" on it
  • on the far right side of the screen, i need an evil (yet military-type cool) symble with the words "F.L. Rupublic" on it

back ground:
military-type back ground. but not actualy "military objects" just camouflage green colored and patterns like that.

who do i want it made by:
anyone

anything special: a thin vertical red lightning bolt going down the center of the screen.

thanks
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:18:14 PM by fadark »

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 88
I'll see which ones I can get to.

@Lavata: No, dude, you didn't follow the template.

@At Darky: I'll get to his right now.

@Fadark: Didn't follow the template.

@ Irgna: Sure, after Darky's.

@ White Knight: Right after Irgna's.

EDIT:

Ok, Darky's is a complete Final Mix + Overhual.

As for Igruanas, I created some sweet text :P

White Knights is very simple, bu the test looks nice.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 12:29:21 AM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Very nice, I love it. Could you possibly make it in multiply colors? I want to use a script for random title screen. Maybe that title with the text in red, green, blue, ect. Thanks in advance.

Rep:
Level 88
Can anyone do mine?

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Is anyone working on mine? Just asking...
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%