RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop! READ FIRST POST!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Me Requestes for a Re-Make =O

Same same Title screen, just need to be remake:

Title: Legend of Shanara Episode 1: Shattered Blades + Final Remix
Color Scheme: N/A -Re-Make-
Description: Not Much of a Change, all that's need to be taken care iof is the Two NN's It Would Be Shanara this time, And at the End of Shattered Blades Goes a "+ Final Remix" Written In Red.

=/ That's about it.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Sorry it took me so long to reply, but thank you bulls84, you will be credited.

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Ok, I'm sorry to the dud who applyed, we just have too many makers right now. As for the Final Mix+ I'll do it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ok, I'm sorry to the dud who applyed, we just have too many makers right now. As for the Final Mix+ I'll do it.
Very well, I'll be waiting then.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Size: (It's automaticly 640x480)
Image: The bacground and windy looking white text at the top that says, "Dawn Of Wind"
Backround:
And can you edit out that name? I don't think they would mind if I BORROWED it.
Who do you want it made by? Anyone
Anything Special: Nope
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 10:11:15 PM by Hurrrrrrrrrr »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Image: The bacground and windy looking white text at the top that says, "Dawn Of Wind"
Backround:
Spoiler for:
Who do you want it made by? Anyone
Anything Special: Nope

Spoiler for:

Is this Okay?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Wow, that was fast. I sort of changed the image. xD
Sorry.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the image will be strectched....its not the right size.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
Meh. Never mind. lol
Thanks Bulls.  ;D

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Ok, I'm sorry to the dud who applyed, we just have too many makers right now.

All right then... It's ok.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87

Image: maybe a picture of the keyblade for Kingdom Hearts, if not then it doesn't have to have one.
Backround: Red and yellow, what it looks like doesn't really matter
Who do you want it made by? anybody
Anything Special: I'm not really worried about what it looks like, just dont make it completely horrible lol I'll accept almost anything.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:35:18 AM by RedRaz0r »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
 :D I finally managed to get my title :D
That rocks! Thanks keyblade_bearer!
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Image: maybe a picture of the keyblade for Kingdom Hearts, if not then it doesn't have to have one.
Backround: Red and yellow, what it looks like doesn't really matter
Who do you want it made by? anybody
Anything Special: I'm not really worried about what it looks like, just dont make it completely horrible lol I'll accept almost anything.

A title?

Man I knew I was forgetting something lol im sorry, have it say like "xJGx RPG" in like the top left corner and have it say "Ver. 1.0" or "V. 1.0" In the bottom right corner

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
You didn't follow the template .. .
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Yeah I did...I just checked again

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I got a title request also if ya guys arent too busy with the current ones.

Size: 640x480
Image:
Background: Black with streaks of red lightning through it.
Who do you want it made by: Anyone
Anything Special: The text Hybrid Project: Genesis. - and if its at all possible. A sword with twisting/spinning red and blue orbs around it. (If your unable to pull it off or dun want to try it then it doesnt need to be in the title, i aint picky)

Much apreciated....Deathreaper711

Thank you in advance.
Our bodies can scar, or be broken. Our hopes can be shattered, or stolen. Our spirits can waver and faulter. But if a dream is believed in enough. That dream can live on forever, being untouched by man, uncorrupted, forever lasting...life changing.

Well, I'd just need blue Title. No text, only water (some kind of sea) in it. If possible, make it near mountains that reflect from the water. Thanks =/

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hello everyone, I'm here to ask if anyone out there can make a title for my game" Valcon Sky: REBIRTH" as well as a basic Game Over screen.

I would like if the words "Valcon Sky" were in the center near the top while "REBIRTH" was directly underneath it. Colors like purple, dark purple, dark red, black and dark blue would be nice. It's supposed to have a kind of creepy yet mysterious feel to it.

The Game Over screen should sort of resemble the title in terms of colors. 

NOTE:  This project is for RPG Maker 2003

Rep:
Level 88
Image: Something like this...

Just not the Final Magic part(This is my MMORPG title screen by the way)
Backround: Black backgound
Who do you want it made by? Whoever.
Anything Special: Needs to say "Final Knights". Preferrably in fancy letters.

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!

Image:
Try to make it something along the lines of that.

Backround:  ???

Who do you want it made by? Really, it doesnt matter.

Anything Special: Make it look cool 8)
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Sorry, I need to bump this just incase.
=)

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
In case no one else is doing it for ye, I'll try something by the end of friday.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you. I'm glad someone came by  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Crap! Did I do Darky's?!

I'll do Lavata's Darky's and the Dude with the Dark Rose request.

Done!

« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 08:32:02 PM by keyblade_bearer »