RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop! READ FIRST POST!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I know what you ment and like I said, I'll do it when I get around to it. I'll have free time after school tomarrow. I'm tired now. >.>

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Ok, ok, the customer is always right. :P

Rep:
Level 87
I make custom graphics, such as titles and gameovers. I would like to sign up as someone to make these resources, if you don't mind. Here is my information:

Name: Chris
Experiance: bout 2 years
Program: Photoshop and anything else I can get my hands on.
Specializes in: Photomanipulations, creating textures and text effects, fully customizing to user's preference.
Examples:
http://i13.tinypic.com/2rr2fmb.png - Currently my title
http://myspace-623.vo.llnwd.net/00364/32/61/364671623_l.jpg - A Tree With Red BG
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/167/1/7/A_View_of_Fate_by_DisguisedAgenda.jpg View of Fate (yes I know this one is kinda cliched, but I think it looks cool lol)

Note, the last two are not for RPG Maker, but rather show what other styles I am capable of.
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep:
Level 88
Why not. I'll add you momentarily.

Rep:
Level 87
Awesome! I appreciate it :)
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome, whenever you feel like coming in and doing some requests don't hesitate. :P

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Here ya go Irockman1. It's not the best but it's pretty good. :D

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
On mine it comes up with a window saying it can't download :(
Says the site is unavailable or something like that
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Here ya go Irockman1. It's not the best but it's pretty good. :D
It's great! But can you make one without any light at all? Sorry if I'm asking for too much.

Rep:
Level 88
...My old game failed after my computer started to act up and I lost my files... But I started a new game! (2 to be exact)

This request is for my secondary game (LOL!)

Size: (It's automaticly 640x480)
Image: Just dark red eyes and a grin. Also can you write 'ADVENTURE OF EVIL' as well.
Backround: On the left a evil tower. On the right a bright castle. Split the place in half and the side with the evil tower on it make loads of dark houes and the same on the other side except light.
Who do you want it made by? Anyone
Anything Special: None

Hope I gave enough info.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
I'd like to apply for a job, i have little experience, but i have great work, check out my work, I've got at least One month of Experience,

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14110.0.html

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ruhani777...any way you can make logo's for me?  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Ruhani777...any way you can make logo's for me?  ;D
I know, he's really good.

Ruhani777, lol. You shouldn't keep those logos you made for me in your recruitment thread. Try creativity outlet.

Rep:
Level 87
sure why not, tommorow, perhaps?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I love how everybody stopped asking me for doing this stuff when I started scripting. xD
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 102
I need a badge that says RMXP Champ. I don't care what it looks like. And I need it pmed to me.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Ok, I would like to have a title screen for me please.
Title: War Against Magic
Color Scheme: N/A
Description: Doesn't matter, just something that looks kool

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Spoiler for:

If it doesn't fit your needs, just tell me and I'll do it
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 03:58:43 AM by bulls84 »

Rep:
Level 88
...My old game failed after my computer started to act up and I lost my files... But I started a new game! (2 to be exact)

Image: Just dark red eyes and a grin. Also can you write 'ADVENTURE OF EVIL' as well.
Backround: On the left a evil tower. On the right a bright castle. Split the place in half and the side with the evil tower on it make loads of dark houes and the same on the other side except light.

Hope I gave enough info.
?Why hasnt anyone done it? :(

Rep:
Level 87
anybody who requests for a logo, must do it at
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14118.0.html

Rep:
Level 87

Hope I gave enough info.
?Why hasnt anyone done it? :(

Here you go ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Oops, forgot a grin. Is it ok like this or do you need the grin?

Rep:
Level 88
Heres a mock up of what I want:
(I like the eyes you used tho)

And make inbetween the half and the side it is (Dark, Light) a town. And those boxes are castle mock ups.

Rep:
Level 87
Ohh, I get it. I'll give it another shot ;D

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Can I apply as a maker?

Name: jap0911
Experience: 6 months (actually 1 year 1 month but I ever off from graphicking for 5 months)
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2, ACDSee 8 (for some effects)
Specializes in: A lot. Just look at my works, please?
Examples:
http://h1.ripway.com/jap0911/dawndusk.png - title for my game, Dawndusk
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14161.0.html - forum signatures made by me
http://jap0911.deviantart.com/ - my graphics gallery (signatures and wallpapers)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:12:37 AM by jap0911 »