RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop! READ FIRST POST!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I deal mainly in abstract and text effects so either you or someone else can add the pictures in for you. It looks a lot nicer when you click on it then the thumbnail...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 02:04:05 AM by Lominisio »

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Ok, I've done the renders, but it looks like crap. Your choice.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 05:32:47 PM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, lol, I uploaded the other one by accident :P

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
I think I'll request one, if that's possible.
*Requested Artist: Keyblade_bearer
*Game Title: Queen of the Isles
*Color Scheme: I want that as the entire background, the text should be golden and in and old english kinda font.
*Description: I want the above picture with the games title on the front like this please:
Queen
of
the Isles
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
*Color Scheme:http://theimmersion.tripod.com/Island

What's up with that like? It's a bunch of characters.

Rep:
Level 88
You had to request me? :P :P

I'll make it look good, BUT! It could look better if I find you an anime style of a mountain scene. I think it'll look cooler,in the end it's your descision.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Oops, did the wrong picture, here's what its supposed to be, but please edit out the location on top:
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 88
It's a tripod thing, dude. I took the liberty of finding one. How does it llok?

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Great, thanks- Looks alot better than the pic I had.

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome. Good luck.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
is anyone gonna even try mine? I've been waiting for a while. It seems like nobody cares about me.  :( :( :( :( :( ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :a:

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 89
I thought I did yours. What was it?

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
*Requested Artist:anyone
*Game Title:The Fall Of Human Kind
*Color Scheme:grey and black
*Description:2 soilders (i'll put the image in the bottem)walking in a ruined city
Stock BG Images/Renders:In attachment you need these
Uh.....

Rep:
Level 88
Ok, let's not forget the rules.

I'll do the latest request....

EDIT: Done. Tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:55:36 PM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
*Requested Artist: Anyone
*Game Title: Beginning Of The End
*Color Scheme: Black And Red
*Description: Errm... The Fighter04 Battler Would Do Fine

Thanks In Advance  ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
Umm, weird, but, whatever....

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
 :( It won't Download :(
And, it doesn't look as if you can see anything but the end...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
What I need is about 7 or 8 frames so I can make an animation for my intro in my game. It will have my game title.

Size: (It's automaticly 640x480)
Image: None
Backround: Black background
Who do you want it made by? Anyone with experience.
Anything Special:
I need it to say "The Dark Seraph" in the middle in a cool looking purple text. I need enough frames to make a good animation in RPG Maker XP. It needs to look like a reflection of light going from the left of the text to the right. in each frame the reflection of light will progress to the right.
It should be centered and be aligned like this.

Rep:
Level 88
@Rune: Just click on the Begin.png

@Irock: Holy crap, dude, is this in-game? Or an animated title, either way, I'm not sure we can do it. I mean just look at my sig. :P

Rep:
Level 89
That's something I can do. I'm not too sure when I'll get around to it but if you've seen some of my animations around the site, you know how good I am. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Cool, if you wouldn;t mind. teach me :P

I want my base image to stay, not white.

Rep:
Level 102
I don't want it animated since RPG Maker doesn't hold gifs. Before my intro I'm just going to show Irockman1 games presents....
Then the animation comes up. I'll animate it by switching the background with a 1 frame wait in between.
So basically the same image over and over again, each image with a glare of light in a different place. First image the light would start at the D and work it's way over to the H.

Rep:
Level 88
You can do taht with paint, or GIMP, or Photoshop, just simple type out what you want in a cool font. Take out the backround layer, and put it in. Or if you don't take out the backround layer it could have the same effect. Save them all in Pictures if you're game and use events. Simple.

Rep:
Level 102
Trust me. It will look pretty ugly.