RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop! READ FIRST POST!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Size: (It's automaticly 640x480)
Image:
Spoiler for:
Backround: Just that background and some cool font.
Who do you want it made by? Anyone
Anything Special: Just cool font and that bacground. It should read "Time" at the top. Oh and if you happen to have a wavey looking clock that would be cool, but I can't find one.

Take your pick of the two. :)

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Oh, dangthat one won't work with the new style of the game. Nevermind, then. Sorry about the hassle, I'll repost when i get the pics I need for it.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
can anyone do mine? I've bean waiting for a while  :-\

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 89
perhaps post it again. If it's abstract I can do it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I need a title screen:

I want it to be a light screen on the right side. dark screen on the left side.

I want there to be evil looking villians on the left side of the screen. and hero looking people on the right. I don't want them to be fighting, I just want them to be there.
I want the heroes/villians to be boys.

In the center or top of the screen I want there to be the words: Light's Shadow
Under the words: Light's Shadow. I want there to be smaller words that say: Because Everyone Has One
Thanks!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Would be best to post the people you want in the title screen, your request will get answered fast if you can do that.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Would be best to post the people you want in the title screen, your request will get answered fast if you can do that.

Yes that would really help

Rep:
Level 89
Having the people would be nice and also what colors do you want. If you just say light and dark I'll just use black and white.

I can work on this one. I'm really bored.

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Guys, I'd just like to say something to the requesters.

Dudes, the title images with renders and pictures turn out tacky, I mean, a title is fine if you just find a cool backround, or give us a discription of one.=, then add some sweet text on it, believe me, it looks cool. And it takes a load off on us. BUT, I never said you guys could request what you wanted.

Rep:
Level 89
fadark, here's your title page. Until you post some enemies and heros to put in. This is what I got for you. :P

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Guys, I'd just like to say something to the requesters.

Dudes, the title images with renders and pictures turn out tacky, I mean, a title is fine if you just find a cool backround, or give us a discription of one.=, then add some sweet text on it, believe me, it looks cool. And it takes a load off on us. BUT, I never said you guys could request what you wanted.

I agree, this would also mean the titles being finished faster.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Image:
Spoiler for:
Backround: Just that background and some cool font.
Who do you want it made by? Anyone
Anything Special: Just cool font and that bacground. It should read "Time" at the top. Oh and if you happen to have a wavey looking clock that would be cool, but I can't find one.

Take your pick of the two. :)
Thanks. I'll use the first one. ;D

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
fadark, here's your title page. Until you post some enemies and heros to put in. This is what I got for you. :P

Good job, it looks really nice!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Name: Legend of Shanara II: The FalseBound Kingdoms
Image:
Spoiler for:
Backround: Doesn't Matter, As Long As that Picture is Used, Make the girl like if in the Edges she's like, Dissapearing.
Who do you want it made by? Anyone who has the time to do it.
Anything Special: Just the Picture...oh and the Same Font/Case used as in this One:
Spoiler for:

The Only thing that Changes is the Bottom Title and the Number...Instead of I It's II

And Instead of "Shattered Blades" Goes "The FalseBound Kingdoms"

Instead of Putting "Shannara", put "Shanara"

That is all =3

Rep:
Level 88
Lol, and nobody listens :P

I spelt it wrong! C'mon ya gotta give this to us later, and I'll make it better.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
fadark, here's your title page. Until you post some enemies and heros to put in. This is what I got for you.

Can you change the font a little? I want "Light's Shadow" to be light and holy looking but the words "because everyone has one" to be evil looking.

the circled villians are the villians that I want in it. and I want that kind of style for the heroes too.
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 88
Yea, so, untill Darky dude pm's me back, this is all I got, I know it's different, but it's spunky.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I PM back...

Thou That was like, the only one I could find that fitted what I Wanted ?_?

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Name: Dragonix Chronicles : War of Grimoire
Image:
Backround: In the middle (a little bit down) put a guy shouting (UNLEASHING HIDDEN POWER OR SOMETHING)
Who do you want it made by?: Someone who is good with cool effects.
Anything Special: On the top put, Dragonix Chronicles. Below it put War of Grimoire with the seize more little thatn the Dragonix Chronicles. Behind the Words, put a silhouette of a dragon (blue) and a phoenix (red).

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 88
Dark Angels is done! I even added a bevel, I think it's a big improvment from the last one.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I like it =P

Now with thois, I can Now Work with the 2nd Arc. =D

Rep:
Level 88
Name: Earthbound II
Image: The words 'Earthbound II' in normal but the 'II' is in italic. Make the top piece be blueish purple, the middle piece redish/orange, just below that more red colour than that and the bottom orange. Make them glow a light grey/yellow mix. Put it just over the top of the middle.
Backround: An awesome looking shaded blue background and thats it
Who do you want it made by?: Anyone
Anything Special: Add a staff, baseball bat, gun and sword all facing upwards at the base.

Its confusing, I know. But its the only way I can describe it XD

Rep:
Level 88
Image: The words 'Earthbound II' in normal but the 'II' is in italic. Make the top piece be blueish purple, the middle piece redish/orange, just below that more red colour than that and the bottom orange. Make them glow a light grey/yellow mix. Put it just over the top of the middle.
Anything Special: Add a staff, baseball bat, gun and sword all facing upwards at the base.

*Comes out of back* Anyone wanna do the homie pikles right here! No? *sigh* sorry dude, it'll be a while. I'm too lazy.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Lol; I think you are the only one doing em now  :=:

Rep:
Level 89

I can do that except for the "anything special" part.