RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Night/Day help?

Rep:
Level 89
Ok, one more request from me for today :D
I've been looking through the scripts, I've found ones with clocks, etc. I cant seem to get any of them to work. I eventually tried a parrellel process, and found that if it was in the middle of the night, if i were to pause it, it would go back to day. If anyone knows any good scripts that JUST make it change from night to day, with nothing else involved.. I'd be thankful. Or, if there is a way to change the night - day thing on my parrellel process, that someone can fix for me, I'll post it below. Thanks!

VAR - Morning = 6
VAR - Day = 10
VAR - Evening = 19
VAR - Night = 21
VAR - Time = 0

LOOP
wair: 35 frames

VAR - TIME + 1

CONDIT   TIME == Evening
tint screen(evening colorz)

else

CONDIT TIME == Day
tint regular junk...

else

CONDIT TIME == Morning
tint morning...

else time == night
tint night

else
(no else)

end

end

end

CONDIT TIME == 24
VAR - TIME == 0

else
(none)
end

end

repeat

^^^^^
Anyone know why that doesnt work if i open up the menu?

Rep:
Level 91
i made a thing like it a while ago

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4361

i don't feel like checking 1 by 1 everything you got but you can edit my clock and get the night/day results you wanted easily.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
just as good, thanks