RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bad and Good Arshes

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Wow, those are good charsetsl, but I have an idea for ya.

If you've ever played Black and White 2, you'll notice that when you get very very good and very very evil your creature has cool effects that come with it.

If your creature is very evil, wherever he walks the plants will die, and the ground underneath him takes a dry and broken look, and when he's really really REALLY evil you can even see a bit of lava-like stuff through the cracks in the earth.

I know it'd probably be too complicated to make grass die and things like that, but I wonder if you can just make a short trail behind him of cracked, broken earth?..and maybe if he's very very good have some flowers spring up in his wake or some sparkely goodness coming off of him?

Just an idea.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
thats easy to do with the collison with hero thingy and some sprite changing ill tell you what ill figure it out and post a tutorial

i havent worked one my game in ages i just like helping other people

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sweet, I'll see what I can figure out too.

Come to think of it, that'd be a neat thing to add into my game...fits in with the story quite well. (off topic: I'll be posting an overview of my games storyline, setting and characters shortly)

Yeah, I forgot about the player collision thing...that'd be neato...like an aura of death around you...or life, depending, of course.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
These are all good. Can we change his eyes, to make them more sinister looking in his evil form??

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Dude, you doulble posted the same message...
Can you delete the first one please? Thanks! 8)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
well... i guess im not needed anymore... and i was working on wings too. darn, i didnt notice it was at page three already. i like that neosiris but mention that those wings arent yours, you dont fool me. i was using those too, but making them with feathers and horns for evil.