RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
God and Hell.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Also, there are rules against flaming. They're not enforced as much in ID, but if it's off topic they can be.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT LET'S BAN FU FOR FLAMING GOD :V

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You post too fast... -_- Read my reply above, Zypher.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Read mine, Blizz. 'Twas a joke. :D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol! Use :V more often.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:14:38 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Also, there are rules against flaming. They're not enforced as much in ID, but if it's off topic they can be.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT LET'S BAN FU FOR FLAMING GOD :V

=/ I never said that. I was refering to rules regarding topics.

@BoE - God's just as righteous in the old testament as in the new testament.

In the NT, Jesus cleanses a temple filled with merchants and traders. He whipped them because they were using God's temple to make money. Also in the NT, Revelation, God unleashes plagues and tribulations to both punish the world and reclaim it.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
@BoE - God's just as righteous in the old testament as in the new testament.

Not righteous but less killing... in the old testament he killed millions but then in the new testament he kill like nobody and nowadays he never lets loose a plauge of crickets or such....

Side note

how did 2 people = the millions today...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
One word: Incest.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Bible if full of that... Adam and Eve... Noah and his wife... Etc...LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
noah was middle eastern and would have had dark skin... so how are there white people today?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*blank* (I can't put word, am on a familiy computer) is a term we came up with today. While wrong, for many years it was considered okay. Heck, Albert Einstein married his cousin.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
But I do take it personally. That's something you (Zypher) wouldn't understand. (You did say you were aetheist correct?)

Everybody on this forum who has a religion will agree, that one of the most painful things to read is someone dissing their god.
I was a Christian, and I learnt not to take that personally soon after coming on the Internet and meeting atheists.

And Tsunokiette, you can't write incest on the family computer? :|
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
But I do take it personally. That's something you (Zypher) wouldn't understand. (You did say you were aetheist correct?)

Everybody on this forum who has a religion will agree, that one of the most painful things to read is someone dissing their god.
I was a Christian, and I learnt not to take that personally soon after coming on the Internet and meeting atheists.

And Tsunokiette, you can't write incest on the family computer? :|

Not when my family is behind me. They might think I condone it or something. Especially my mom, she blames me for Ebay slowing down.

EDIT :
noah was middle eastern and would have had dark skin... so how are there white people today?

Because we all started off in the Middle-East. Closer to the equator. As we spread out our skin didn't have the need to protect itself from that much sun. You study that in a College level class. *forgot which one*
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 11:31:39 PM by Tsunokiette »

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Any ways, I'm still sticking to my guns here That real or not Jesus did more harm than good.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
True that. That image he posted was horrifying.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

I believe he was refering to Jesus Christ lol.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
what image?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
what image?

It was an image of the KKK whipping a black man, and the man was saying "I deserve this".

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

I wasn't talking about JH. I don't apprecaite you talking behind one of my friends backs like that. I seriously expect better from you.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Fu if you have a problem with Zypher please PM him about it. Let's get back on topic here.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
It was an image of the KKK whipping a black man, and the man was saying "I deserve this".
Don't forget the house burning in the background, and the noose around a tree limb waiting for the black man.
I am not fond of taking these black jokes as far as Jesus Hitler does, especially considering how these people suffered and still to some degree suffer from racism and related violence.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
how did 2 people = the millions today...

Read one of my posts above.

Quote from: ZOMG, me
Adam means like men and Eve means something like mother(s) I think. It never were only 2 humans, Adam is the plural for man on hebrewic.
Visit our website.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well if they want us to read between the lines why didn't they write that on the fricken back of the Bible and say make what you like of it... heck you could interp the blinking thing in any way you want reading it like that...

What a load of dribble... The only I use I can think of for Bible is lobbing at Jesus army freaks that ask me if I want my feet washed and a rather fetching Bright orange cross made from Bake-a-lite... ERRR NO FREAK BOY, Crack *me lobbing a Bibile at em*...

I would mind religion at all if they kept it to them selves, but no... they have to stop you in the street and ask you how your day is and then try and brain wash you... the Media bad enough for that and the goverment... and now God... things are going Mental...

Hold on I am ranting again... and going off on a Tangent... deep breath... and I am back in the room...

What did I just Write... Sod it, can't be asked to read it back... its no doubt I lobve Jesus and God's Wonder-ful or some thing along them lines...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I can't stand these people who always try to convert others. Jesus said "Spread the message.", not "ENFORCE MY WILL!!!" :-\ People who are constantly trying to convert other are actually sinning. :-\
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
My Dean does that! Its so annoying!
Every friday she takes us to the chapel and tells
us all these storys and makes us watch these videos.
Then at the end she always sez see what happens when
you believe take God into your lives.
Take God into your life and only good can come out of it.

Now its so annoying.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Christians seem to think that the end justifies the means in terms of soulwinning, and it's ok to 'scare someone out of Hell' or pester unbelievers until they become Christians.
Or at least they do in Southern Baptist churches.