RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Hey again :|

Rep:
Level 86
It seems I haven't been here since X-mas (jeez!) I don't use RPG maker anymore, But I really like this community though, and figured I should post some stuff here.

I'd like to show the character that is in my avatar and how she looks now. (sorry for the roughness of these sketches.)

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

I really haven't noticed that she changed so much! Still, some things are a bit off, nothing practice won't help right? :D

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:39:25 PM by boe »
Still working on stuff...

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Welcome back i remember your deawings ^_^

You've gotten alot better too =3

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
IT'S SO AWESOME~ <3

I don't remember you, but hey, welcome back. ^^"

Rep:
Level 87
Nice sketches, great job on the emotions (second sketch) as well.

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for:

Another character!

uh, and I kinda drew this for fun :D

Spoiler for:

Oh! and have a zombie!

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Short shorts and shotguns, do like.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Cool, I remember you.  What happened to Pleik?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Nice drawings.

Rep:
Level 86
Cool, I remember you.  What happened to Pleik?

She's in the first post, although I miss the old Pleik  :-[ but as I said in the other thread, I jump around ALOT! I need to work on that though.

She looked like this about two weeks ago though.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:49:08 AM by Kichiro »

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I prefer the old Pleik.  The only problem with it is that she didn't look like a zombie.  But as a design, it was awesome.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
But as a design, it was awesome.
Seconded.
Reminds me of the excellent designs of Devilrobots.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, I prefer the old Pleik.  The only problem with it is that she didn't look like a zombie.  But as a design, it was awesome.

Hm, yeah I suppose I could try drawing her the old way (with more rotting flesh and what not :P) good thing I keep all of my sketches!  :)

Ha ha, the funny part is for the character up there, I actually had more fun drawing the little comic then the actual character. I feel like making more of those :D

oh and it appears I left this one out.

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I think these are ace bro, keep it up
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Very nice work! I remember you, I really wondered where you went. ;__; Totally adding you to my rmrk buddy list so you have to visit more often.

Rep:
Level 87
Very cool, but I hate it when the noses are gone. XD

Rep:
Level 86
I was messing around and came up with this...

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
great job with that! :D

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I love your drawing style. Could you show me how you do it? :O

Rep:
Level 86
Here's the second sentient zombie.

Spoiler for:

It would be kinda cool if the little design on her shirt was alive...

I love your drawing style. Could you show me how you do it? :O

Uh... Thanks! I just sketch a lot of stuff while listening to music, I find lots of interesting things from doing so   ;)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I really like your style. It kinda reminds me of Legend of Mana, but not hyper-detailed.
And more modern, obviously.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
I really like your style. It kinda reminds me of Legend of Mana, but not hyper-detailed.
And more modern, obviously.

Thanks!  :D

Spoiler for:

Did a quick little sketch to show you what I mean.

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for:

(I was kind of just messing around so the picture isn't really finished...)

Anyway, I might make an RPG about this one.

But, I have a lot of writing to do, I haven't fleshed out any details yet... I really like that picture though, and I'd really like to finish constructing the world.

Rep:
Level 85
that last picture has alot of character to it. pretty nice coloring job too!
yes!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Spoiler for:

(I was kind of just messing around so the picture isn't really finished...)

Anyway, I might make an RPG about this one.

But, I have a lot of writing to do, I haven't fleshed out any details yet... I really like that picture though, and I'd really like to finish constructing the world.

....WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!?
Great drawing, there's something to it that I really like.  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 86
Same person just redesigned in this pic...

Spoiler for:

I do like the first pic a lot though, the solid, bright colors looked pretty cool.

here's another character...

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:05:08 PM by Kichiro »

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Two characters for another idea I had, this one is a little more interesting, and I'm kind of motivated more.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Oooo~
Nice drawings there Kichiro, there's something about that I can't describe but I really like them. ^_^

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I like the first pic of that last post.

Rep:
Level 86
Some kind of weird characters I decided to draw. The weapons are a bit bland but whatever.  :)

Spoiler for:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Some kind of weird characters I decided to draw. The weapons are a bit bland but whatever.  :)

Spoiler for:

Ha, that looks fun. I like how you drew the gun, and the knife thing is inspired. i like gun guy's jacket :P

Rep:
Level 86
A character... Not quite finished with this though.

Spoiler for:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
A character... Not quite finished with this though.

Spoiler for:
The lines looks way cool. :3
I want the jacket =O

Rep:
Level 86
The lines looks way cool. :3
I want the jacket =O

Ha ha, thank you! :D

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for:

Another image, not really satisfied with this one, so I'll probably change or add more later. I hope I didn't go too crazy with the effects :P

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I love the color switch to blue o:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yes, you did go a little crazy with the effects, but it's all very inspired, and the whole picture is cooler for it.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I quite like your style.  Keep it up.

Rep:
Level 86
I love the color switch to blue o:

Yes, you did go a little crazy with the effects, but it's all very inspired, and the whole picture is cooler for it.

I quite like your style.  Keep it up.

Thank you!  :D

Rep:
Level 86
It's starting to get very cold :=:... I was just messing around here, and drew an old character a bit differently. Drawing stuff like this is fun though.  :D

Spoiler for: