RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Orra

Rep:
Level 89
Legend of Orra

Made With: RMXP (Knights Edition)

---Demo Coming Soon---

Team:

Writer/Other- Me
Mapper 1- dracohaze (Crankeye forums)
Editor- moonslyph (Crankeye forums)
Beta Tester 1- Aus Ace Leader (Crankeye forums)

Story:

Long ago the Gods created man. They were given the ability to think for themselves. Make choices and carry them out. But then man became greedy . . . Looking for a way to rule the Heaves and the Earth. Man created the
Orra's. The first Orra was the Orra of Death . . .  

. . . Its power alone could kill the gods, and anyone else the controller wished . . . but man also created the Orra of Life. Its power could bring life to anyone . . . even the dead. Then I Natra, the God of the underworld trapped these Orra's in a place that no one could find . . .  

But for all my efforts I failed . . .  

The Creature Known as Dragoo thought he beat me . . . but his mistake was thinking he could kill a god . . . so I came to him one day . . . and tried taking back what was not his. After his defeat . . . I moved the Orra . . . and Dragoo
was never seen again . . .

Main Characters:

Dragoo- Human who has learned the art of Darkness.

Dremel- He is the son of Dragoo, and he hold 2 secrets. But what they are will be raveled to all in due time.

Natra- He is one of the gods who failed to protect the Orra's. So as punishment the Gods took his powers and made him Mortal!!!

Fisher- he was the second god to protect the Orra's, but his betrayal to the gods made him Dragoo's right-hand man.

Screen Shots:

Introduction

1) http://spriteheaven.homestead.com/files/intro1.PNG

2) http://spriteheaven.homestead.com/files/intro2.PNG

3) http://spriteheaven.homestead.com/files/intro3.PNG

4) http://spriteheaven.homestead.com/files/intro4.PNG

Demo:

---Coming Soon---

Will add more as I think of it and make it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Sounds very promising!
I'm going to try it for sure..!
Any help needed?

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: TheRotS
Sounds very promising!
I'm going to try it for sure..!
Any help needed?

Cool.....IM not very good a t mapping......could use one (maybe).

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, I help random people on this forum with the mapping of their game, I'm currently helping Affonso with his game, and I can help with yours too :wink:

Just tell me what you need and I'll get to it as long as I'm not busy or anything. If you want someone to tell you if I am any good, just ask Affonso, see if he reccomends* me at all.

*Did I spell that right?

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: dracohaze
Hey, I help random people on this forum with the mapping of their game, I'm currently helping Affonso with his game, and I can help with yours too :wink:

Just tell me what you need and I'll get to it as long as I'm not busy or anything. If you want someone to tell you if I am any good, just ask Affonso, see if he reccomends* me at all.

*Did I spell that right?

Sound good. HMMM. Maybe I will make a map and take a screen shot of it so people can give me pointers....Back in a few.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
it does sound good,i like it! :D

Rep:
Level 90
So... is that a yes to me helping you out... or no?

Rep:
Level 89
So... is that a yes to me helping you out... or no?

I dont know....I'll be thinking....but for now what you think of this screen shot of a Map that is actauly the first Actual area you see in this game:

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php?mforum=rmxp&act=Attach&type=post&id=2956

Rep:
Level 90
Nothin really bad about it, just need to fix the fencing... mostly the top of that path. I'll make a remake of that map real quick and see how you like it, and what you think of it.

Rep:
Level 89
Nothin really bad about it, just need to fix the fencing... mostly the top of that path. I'll make a remake of that map real quick and see how you like it, and what you think of it.

Sounds Good. I always like example work....before I decide anyway.

Rep:
Level 90
Well, not much different matter in fact, just showing the map after fixing the errors, here it goes:

Oh, and sorry it took so long, I was talkin to friend on IM.

Rep:
Level 89
Well, not much different matter in fact, just showing the map after fixing the errors, here it goes:

Oh, and sorry it took so long, I was talkin to friend on IM.

Looks a little better. Can you post the file for that Map?

Rep:
Level 90
Umm, sure, do you mean are you able to, or are you asking permission, because I'm not really your boss lol

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I think he wants you to post the file, because he probably can't see the image. At least I can't anyway...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
click on the picture to enlarge it

Rep:
Level 89
Umm, sure, do you mean are you able to, or are you asking permission, because I'm not really your boss lol

I'm asking if you can post the file for the map so I can replace mine (Note: I use Knights Edition).

And to answer your question...sure sounds good...you the mapper if you want to be.

Rep:
Level 90
First I need to know if thats the whole map, or just a picture of a portion of it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
need any help for mapping, im great with that. but u need to give me the idea and the tilesets all together =)
Ownage Teh Pwnage Pwned u

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Ah, OK, I can see it now. Before it was just a red X.

And the game sounds interesting, Jack. I look forward to more updates.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
First I need to know if thats the whole map, or just a picture of a portion of it.

Well its the whole map. Its part of the Introduction. You see the first Map is blank and just explains the Story Above (not including the "50 Years Latter" part). You then teloport to that map and you the intro continuse.....but after that.....the actual game starts.......

unless I have confussed you...

SO Ya its the whole map.

Rep:
Level 90
Well, I'm doing it right now, I will post it on this post when i get the URL :wink:

:EDIT:

Here ya go:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OSEXNI4B

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: mehrdad
need any help for mapping, im great with that. but u need to give me the idea and the tilesets all together =)

Well How I work is I make a map...then post a screen shot to any Mappers who are helping me. Then they edit it to make it look better.

Note: Im also using these maps I edited here: http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5267

So if you help you will need them.

Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Ah, OK, I can see it now. Before it was just a red X.

And the game sounds interesting, Jack. I look forward to more updates.

Cool!

Well, I'm doing it right now, I will post it on this post when i get the URL :wink:

:EDIT:

Here ya go:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OSEXNI4B

Thank You.

Request Map:

Need a Map using the: 014; Town Extierior

Detals:

1) About 3 Houses
2) Some Tress & Grass
3) Monsters Runing Around
4) And stuff on fire!!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Im downloading the mass maps right now :wink:

Rep:
Level 89
Im downloading the mass maps right now :wink:

Can I use the Other maps in that Dungen thing......????

Rep:
Level 90
No, that is for Affonsos game, please delete them.
I can make maps for you, if you need a dungeon, just tell me ;)

Rep:
Level 89
No, that is for Affonsos game, please delete them.
I can make maps for you, if you need a dungeon, just tell me ;)

K...something like the ones in it. Color..layout does not matter.

Just make it have like 4 rooms.

Thank you.

Rep:
Level 90
Do you want it to be all one floor?

Rep:
Level 89
Do you want it to be all one floor?

No Diffrent Ones Please.

Attention: Updated Information. See first Post.

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Nice game, just played. eat. If you win you get game over?! what happens when you die?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Aus Ace Leader
Nice game, just played. eat. If you win you get game over?! what happens when you die?

"Game Over"

Its a demo so I made it so it just starts over...end.

I will have another Demo update next week...or this week end.

Rep:
Level 89
I have something to look forward to!
____

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, well I'll get started on that dungeon then :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
It's good so far...But is that the beast you are in the game? It's a devil!

Rep:
Level 90
Well, I'm not sure, but Jack, I'm going to PM you the cave, I don't think everyonr on the forums need to be looking at the game before a demo or game is released :wink:

PS:  8) Saves the suspense 8)

Rep:
Level 89
omg, I liked it allot! This is one to keep an eye out for sure!
btw, at the intro with the black background, how do you let your
text show that way?

it looks very cool! Could you explain how to do that?
Thanks in advance! Looking forward to full game  :D
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: outbreak0525
It's good so far...But is that the beast you are in the game? It's a devil!

Do you know anything about games? Just because RMXP says its a devil does not mean its a Devil in my game...and no thats the bad guy of the game.....

Well, I'm not sure, but Jack, I'm going to PM you the cave, I don't think everyonr on the forums need to be looking at the game before a demo or game is released  

PS:  Saves the suspense

Good Idea.

Quote from: helipluis
omg, I liked it allot! This is one to keep an eye out for sure!
btw, at the intro with the black background, how do you let your
text show that way?

it looks very cool! Could you explain how to do that?
Thanks in advance! Looking forward to full game

PMed to you........
=====================================================

As for the Demo I have new one I will post in a few. Also the story has somewhat changed.

Rep:
Level 89
Updated the Story & Demo...check them out.

Rep:
Level 89
I beat Dragoo in one hit with the ultimate lancers technek thig. if Dragoo could defeat the lich god in 10 hits and took forever to damage dragoo, how does it when you play as the lich god, you can kill dragoo 1 hit?
____

Rep:
Level 89
I beat Dragoo in one hit with the ultimate lancers technek thig. if Dragoo could defeat the lich god in 10 hits and took forever to damage dragoo, how does it when you play as the lich god, you can kill dragoo 1 hit?

I might have forgot to get rid of that move. Will edit..thank you.

Rep:
Level 89
Re-updated the demo...LOL Natra started at level 99...I fixed it though...LOL.

Rep:
Level 89
Oh, that explains the one-hit K.O.'s, and when are you getting to an actual story? This seems to still be an intro
____

Rep:
Level 89
Oh, that explains the one-hit K.O.'s, and when are you getting to an actual story? This seems to still be an intro

Dude....did you not read the first post....I said I updates the Story so this means I had to change the Mini Demo...so no crying about it.... :twisted:

Rep:
Level 89
The Demo Downloads are down for awhile.

Rep:
Level 89
Updated first Post:

Fixed spelling & Grammer Errors.

Rep:
Level 89
great, I'll check it out.
Started RPG making once again!