RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TwinEdge Update

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Backround Story:Long ago,In the land of Ara, things were peaceful
until one day the kingdoms of the land
wanted more power so they started a war.
The war was ruining the the land of the clans.
so the clans decided to join in the war.
Taking out all but eight kingdoms. Those
kingdoms were the strongest so the clans
were no match for there armies power.
The clans started to prey to there gods. There
gods sent down beings with "god like" powers
but were all different. The war even with the
god like people was waged over 20 years.
Once the war was over what was left of the
being left back to shrines so they could be
forgivin. They never returned... later the people
of the clans when telling storys would tell of
there brave and powerful gifts. Some people
belived it to be there eyes, for there eyes had
strange markings in them. From then on they
were called the Tenrai-Yatsu-Bousi of the great clan war.

Story : Kaitenshin and Sukasa have no idea of what is happening to them after the assassination mission. But they are really being manipulate by a stronger force in the shadows. when the time comes they are informed of what they are and what the emporer is trying to do.they find out that the emporer is corrupt and must be killed so they join forces and assassinate the king after that the world goes into choas and the force that was controlling them reveals there real perpose. The two heros have a conflict within themself and split up after a desendent is defeated. sukasa goes off to become stronger then kaitenshin and meets itonami. Kaitenshin goes for revenge on the the person who desived him and meets karei she joins him in hope to find sukasa on the way. in the end it sort of like this if anyone waches naruto and the constant "i need to be stronger then you" between sasuke and nauto. sort of like that but its that and kill the bad guy and save the world.

characters:
Name:Sukasa
Job: Assassin
Backround: His family was shunned from the clan until one day something happend that the clan accepted them back as part of the clan. His dad "died" when he was very young he now is a cold harted assassin ....

Name:Kaitenshin
Job: Samurai
Backround: His mother and father past away when he was young so he joined the army to gain honor and trust from the king. Now he is a high ranking officer one of the best they have.

Name: Karei
Job:Ninja
Backround: She is Sukasa's cosin, she has been searching for Sukasa ever since that insident but she has not prevailed ..yet. She is not the best in power but very witty.thats all i have on this character so far

Name: itonami (name still undecided)
Job: Mage
Backround: unknown

Screenshots:

(Maybe later when i get Kaitenshin paths)
"Existance cannot uphold peace. Ressurection
   is the first key, war is the second."

any way heres some SS

So what do you think so far...

Dude, your mapping...It

thanks for the info i'll work on that

well now that i know i have to fix that what do you think of the story

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
If Sukasa didn't tell you already, Twin Egde is a two part game, Kaitenshin's Path and Sukasa's Story. Both games come from the perspective of two different characters, that join together, but are then split apart.

Story Basics: The world was at war for a long era of time untill the gods sent down Eight beings (the Yatsu Boushi; Eight Eyes) to settle the disturbance. But, it didn't take long for the Yatsu to take advantage of the situation, and wage war. Yet, there was one Yatsu, who took it upon himself to stay true to his real purpose. This being had slain every one of his bretheren and had sealed them within temples in each land. Generations have past since then, but terrible rumors are arising of a new war that will shatter the peace that has lasted for centuries, and crush all who are involved.

Play as Ashiza Kaitenshin, discover your terrifying past, and unleash the abilities granted to you by the gods themselves.

Play as Shikaku Sukasa,  and avenge your bloody betrayal, find your true purpose, and slay the ones who have destroyed the most valuable thing you once had.

Alliances and friendships are put to the test, as you battle through an era of chaos that will change the true meaning of life and death, for the rest of eternity.

I'll post up some screenies of Kaitenshin's Path soon, and might I ad, I think I have better maps then Sukasa's story.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...

Please post if you like 'em. We want feedback about our storyline as well.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

i dont know if you guys just dont like us :cry:  but anyway a demo for both sides will be coming sometime next week so if you are looking forward to this just be patient a little while longer... well thx anyway and just once more please tell us what you think of the story and the newly added screens so we know were we stand so far.    :|