RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help, Tryed to upload and it failed.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hello, my friend and I was working on a game and he sent me the folder to upload it into the RPG Maker, but when I went to open it I got this message. Is there someone who can help me?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
So, who is using the legal version, and how is using the illegal version?

Your using PK aren't you... Well PK can't read the game made by the legal one.

You have to do something, I forget... I'll go look.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ok thanks, my friend must be using the legal version then, because I'm using the PK edition.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
or you could be using two versions of the same edition. I know there are some compatability issues between versons 0.1 and the latest.

Are you sure you're both using XP
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

I think so, I know I'm using XP and I think he is to.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
If you like post me or PM me a download link and I'll transfer it to PK edition as I have all illegal and legal versions of it.

If you like post me or PM me a download link and I'll transfer it to PK edition as I have all illegal and legal versions of it.
Hello, is this offer still open? I would really be greatfull to you.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
pm him. its faster
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Quote from: RMXP FAQ
It says "Incompatible versions". What should I do?
Make a new project and replace the Game.rxproj inside the demo with the new one. If you still can't start it, open Game.ini and change RGSS102E.dll to RGSS100J.dll. If it already is RGSS100J.dll, change it to RGSS102E.dll.