RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rate My Mapping

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Here is a forest I just did, Can you please give a (completely honest) rating out of 10 for it? If you can say why that'd be awesome too.

Here is the image:

Cheers

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Not bad, not bad at all.

9/10, and I only give myself 7...so I'm not as good as you.

Having a Canopy line is an escellent idea. The general layout is awesome.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
not bad for being new. Some things:

-Too much tree cover. It looks like you made a map picture frame out of the trees. Maybe have some overa laying tree trunks.
-Water is messed up. I know it might look good that the water is like not joined. But think how it would look in real nature.

other then that, nice first attempt.

check out this place for some good links:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9364.0.html
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
They look like ponds to myself, although i'm not sure if that's what nature intended. Why don't you link them with the Marsh Autotile.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
I won't rate you. Instead, take a look at this: Mapping Thread

This is an excellent thread with a tutorial from an excellent mapper followed by a very good discussion with a lot of suggestions, tips, advices and warning. Go through the entire thread, not just the first post. This should help you understand how nature, logic and gaming works in mapping, what's right and what's wrong. Hope it helped.