RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request/Information Search] Have you see skills like these before?

Rep:
Level 74
RMRK Junior
Battle Skills (several)
11/21/10

Summary
I hope this is the right area, not sure if it's really a "request" or more of a "question"
Basicly i have a number of actor battle commands i want to implement, I've looked in several forums and sections but didn't see anything that looked like the skills i'm talking about.

Features Desired

AGAIN I'm mostly asking for confirmation on the simplicity of some of these as well as if anyone has seen then around else where, so I hope that no one is overwhelmed.

Love (and Corrupt) are tied to the LaD Insanity system, insanity is gained by Lightsiders when they fight or kill, which leads to them degenerating into the world monsters. Insanity is a simple variable value set for each Lightside Actor (ideally it be nice if I could just tag a actor as Light, Dark, Grey, Wild and could change that on the fly in game). Love reduces the target Lightsider's Insanity (or has special effects on Darksiders and Lightsiders at Love 5 see note) but gives a burn back to the casters own Insanity, Corrupt transfers some of the casters Insanity to the target. There is also a chance since this can passively end a fight but requires close contact the caster may be attack/interrupted while performing the command, out of combat it's much easier to pull off.

[Love]
Level 0: Normal insanity gain, typically below 50%, Caren takes 10% of what they
have as burn-back.
Level 1: up to 75%, at this stage the target may "flash" into their degenerate
state for a turn or two at random. Caren's burn-back is 15%.
Level 2: The subject is teetering on the edge of devolution, thus they are
around 99%, burn-back is 25%.
Level 3: Already in monster form most degenerates requires this level, though a
few may be classified as level 2's still. Burn-back is 40%.
Level 4: For the Grey Man's special soldiers they are pushed beyond normal
degeneration, also older monsters hit this level, burn-back is 50%.
Level 5: The target is purified, but left with a Permanent Level 1 "flash" effect back to their monster form, and regardless of original gender they become male. This can Convert Darksiders to Lightsiders, though their gender will remain the same but they will "flash" to their Darkside roots. If used on a Level 0 Lightsider their gender is uneffected but they can "flash" to their Evolved state.

[Corrupt]
Level 0: Caren transfers 10% of her insanity to target.
Level 1: Caren transfers 15% of her insanity to target.
Level 2: Caren transfers 25% of her insanity to target.
Level 3: Caren transfers 40% of her insanity to target.
Level 4: Caren transfers 50% of her insanity to target.
Level 5: The target instantly devolves, (if they are Insanity 0 however they will have a Permanent "flash" effect returning them to normal) and regardless of original gender they become male. This can Convert Darksiders to Lightsiders, though their gender will remain the same but they will "flash" to their Darkside roots still.

[KO]
Has a (10% x level of skill) chance of knocking out a opponent, no insanity is gained,
battle ends.

[Medicine]
Sedate - Which can cause Critically Insane party members to enter a coma like
state until Insanity can be lowered.
Sooth - Reduces Insanity by 3% with no burn-back but requires twice the rating
being cure (ie 3% of someone with 100 insanity is 3 insanity but 30 for someone
with 1000 insanity thus costing 6 or 60 MP to cure.)

I know Jet made a Blue Magic Skill what i'd like to do is expand on that, Blue Magic is not learned by being hit by the spell rather you must take a turn to “study” a opponent then might learn a spell at random (they are resistible so higher level skills may need multiple study chances).
Also Blue Magic usable on your allies!

Seek (“find” random item)

[Pull Damage]
(Alefax has 6 daggers so he can opt to throw any number up to 6 and
scale his damage)
Killing Blow - Go all out, risk insanity, to end the fight NOW

[Desperate Attack]
(When HP is low or extremely emotion he can enter a berserk state with immunity
to status effects but attacks continuously with enhanced STR and Haste effect
unless put to Sleep)
I know there is a added actor options with things like hp boost or dmg boost when hp is critical but I haven’t seen any that boosts speed (well agility/initiate I’m using Melody Battle System), strength, gives  status immunity and puts you in auto battle and counter attack state. I know SOME of those exist but to my knowledge not all of them.

[Disguise]
(Some enemies he steals from have equipment, he can dress up
as them and convince a enemy with some charm magic he's a ally thus making them
ignore him in a fight.)
I THINK Shanghai's wereforms will do this with some tweaking, but I’d like a second opionion

[Hide]
Become harder to spot in battle

[Focus Magic]
(Increase damage)
This seems pretty easy, boost spi, but it's not a sub command it's a single line menu command. Pretty easy right, just make some modifications to a battle command’s notetag?

[Vault]
(high jumps, skipping a turn to deal extra damage on return)

[2 Handed Grip]
(double damage but can't use shields while in double grip mode)
Again I THINK this is easy, it would be a on the fly 2 hand grip enable with the shield being unequuiped?

[Cover]
(takes damage instead of another character)

[Gold Rush]
(a charging attack, he is left stunned but invincible for 1 turn after use).
Sounds simple at first but it's damange is tied to either a external gold reserve in the world or the party's gold.

[Gold Power] - Passive
Hp is 50% of the Gold reserves, 25% of the Gold is his Strength, and the
last 25% is his magic Damage.

[Guardian Stance]
(Defenses increase as long as you don't attack only defend and cover allies)

[Warrior Stance]
(Strength increases for each turn you attack)

[Aim]
Increases character's ToHit

[Bind/Disarm]
(Either disables opponent/paralyze or takes away some of their gear)

[Rapid-Fire]
(based on agility get extra shots)

[Ghost]
Intangibility – All but magical attacks “miss” I believe Shanhai's Immortality script does this but while intangibles you can only attack Other intangibles.
Possess – We see this is FF6 on the ghost train, it takes control of a target monster, though in FF6 this removed the ghost and monster i'd like my Ghosts to retain body control and stay on your team in their borrowed body.

And Lastly
[Darkblade]
(trade HP for area damage)

Mockups
N/A

AGAIN I'm mostly asking for confirmation on the simplicity of some of these as well as if anyone has seen then around else where, so I hope that no one is overwhelmed.

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?

What did you search for?
  • battle skills, skills, combat add-ons