RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Homosexiality - Right or Wrong

And also you cant say "Homosexuality is wrong.Because its gross!" Thats not  a reason at all.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Of course it is a reason. The Anus isn't designed for sexual acts, it produces no lubrication when you're aroused, hence it's easy to rip or scar the tissue inside. Plus there's the obviousness that you will get peices of the person's faeces on your penis.
bringing sexy back

Last i checked they have ORAL not ANAL.
They dont do that at all.And i said saying tis gross is not a reason

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I think they'll have anal.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You can't just take reasons you don't like and say they don't count.

You're not allowed to defend gay people because you're Bi, that's not a reason.

Either way, sucking another guy's penis isn't gross? Not to mention how unhygenic that is.
bringing sexy back

Quote from: Silverline

Quote edited by Sam to show reasoning in posts:
1.You can't just take reasons you don't like and say they don't count.

2.You're not allowed to defend gay people because you're Bi, that's not a reason.

3.Either way, sucking another guy's penis isn't gross? Not to mention how unhygenic that is.

1. Yes I can you know why? Thats the dumbest reason ever just to say "Its wrong.Because its gross to watch a boy to kiss another boy!" Infact THAT IS NOT A REASON thats an opinion

2.Yes i can.I am defending them right now.Doesn't matter if im Bi or not.And
plus i know how it feels to be treated like shit from people like Blue.

3.Ha have you heard of vaginal sex? Yeah that is way more unhygenic and so is anal too.Oh yeah and you shouldn't say its GROSS because everyone has different opinions.

Rep:
Level 102
For number 2 I was parodying you :|
bringing sexy back

Yeah.
We can see that but "WOOPY DOO"

Rep:
Level 91
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
:O_o: Its good to see so many people agree with me lol!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Pieces of feaces(funny silver-line)

So, i have just one word to say..

WRONG!
Arlen is hot.

Quote from: blueXx
gay people and drugged people should be chased humilated and killed
that's my new opinion after i got to know a person who use drugs and is gay all at the same time

DEATH TO THE BRAIN DAMAGED

You hate my sexuality so much you want me dead.
FUCK YOU. Im gonna come over to your little house one day and break your fucking jaw.Its not the first time ive done it. I dont care if i get arrested again it was fucking worth it.A person called me gay and now hes in the hospital from me beating the shit out of him.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Mental
Quote from: blueXx
gay people and drugged people should be chased humilated and killed
that's my new opinion after i got to know a person who use drugs and is gay all at the same time

DEATH TO THE BRAIN DAMAGED

You hate my sexuality so much you want me dead.
f*ck YOU. Im gonna come over to your little house one day and break your f*cking jaw.Its not the first time ive done it. I dont care if i get arrested again it was f*cking worth it.A person called me gay and now hes in the hospital from me beating the sh*t out of him.

I swear you a bloody retard.
You dont even know where bluexx lives (niether do I XD)
lol, why degrade yourself more by saying your gonna break his jaw. And then you seem proud of yourself that you've been to jail (apparently) how much for of a freak do you wanna be?

Rep:
Level 89
I find the whole breaking a jaw and going to jail sort of thing a little childish...because you know for a fact that it didn't happen. What did the police do? Arrest you and put you in a cell for 3 days then release you while "the so called victim" was still in the hospital? Come on now, assault is far more punishable than a couple of days in the pokey.

Your probably a little scrawny boy that cannot even lift over 3 stones on a good day....what an asshat.  :roll:

Its not like a hit him with a gun.It happened on the bus. i was there for about 2 days.Only cause it was a school incidence.

Rep:
Level 89
Then it happened under school district jurisdiction. Punishment for that would either be suspension or expulsion from school. Law enforcement are only brought in when there is something extremely severe...such as shootings or stabbings. Then you would be carted off to jail.

Like I said, the story doesn't add up.

EDIT: ALSO, expect a lawsuit for damages or...wait...it never happened in the first place.  :roll:

EDIT AGAIN: Another thing, your signature is way too large as has been stated before in many other posts. Your signature includes graphics and text that should be no bigger than what was previously stated. It's quite annoying.

Rep:
Level 91

Hey blue give me a deffinition of Crack addict.

Rep:
Level 91

whats a definition of a twat

Rep:
Level 91
woot now we are being stupid =\

stop spamming

here:
The term is more commonly used to indicate the following:

* A fool
    * One who behaves in a childish, extroverted manner
    * To hit something (or someone) really hard
    * To become drunk or otherwise intoxicated - 'Let's get twatted'

There is an urban legend that "twat" is a term for a gravid goldfish.

I just took a definition of it

Vulgar Slang. The vulva.
Offensive & Vulgar Slang. A woman or girl

Im not a girl you dumb bitch

Give me a deffinition of a gravid goldfish

Rep:
Level 91
twat, yes it is taken from that definition HOWEVER
it's like saying you are a "dumbass"

it doesn't mean your ass is dumb....

and acually i have no idea what the hell is a gravid goldfish... go ahead and look if you want, doesn't look important to me

Whats the definition of important

Rep:
Level 91