RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the top left looks like it's got this horizontal line where the waterfalls are, I'm not sure why or how to fix it but it's weird.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
yeah, it's because the ripples look cut off, like they should be extending further - it's a tileset error I think. All in all, I really like that map though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yeah that and the grass line lines up perfectly with it as well.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Since there's quite a few screenies...
Spoiler for:

Main Menu Screen

Inventory Screen

Skill Screen

Equipment Menu

Changing Equipment

Status Screen

Party Switch Screen.  Not much to show since I've taken out the "testing" variables.

Configuration Screen
I also have a video of the menu actually in use:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmYfLcLZuk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmYfLcLZuk</a>

Another Video that has the older skin but shows the full functionality of the menu:
Spoiler for:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP7iiu9Ttoc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP7iiu9Ttoc</a>

And some views of the battle.  It's not necessarily early in development, but most of whats being developed can't be seen.  I'll start work on doing monster turns after I finish the action que.
Spoiler for:

Mostly trying to get a spriter so I can actually focus on the system and not have to headache over how pretty it is (especially since my art is quite ugly!)

And since some people on other forums seemingly get confused, yes, it's made in RM2K3, and yes, that's a popup menu.  No character sets used!

Edit:
Battle stuffs lols~
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcPHRewDQU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcPHRewDQU</a>

The description says it all, mainly just testing some things.  The music cuts 'cause I cut out the parts of which I was modifying variables.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 08:05:25 PM by Jaffer »

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Most Unsung Member
Just testing a style and a new water autotile for a canal type city in OotM....opinions?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it looks weird to see that the canal from the top down, and everything else from a front angle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Kinda Reminds me of Zelda, in a good way.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Not liking the water autotile. Other than that, the city looks very good.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I feel like the water is too shallow =o, unless it's a drought, in which case, it makes sense and I like it :)
That's my only complaint though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Forum Lurker
The legs of the wooden bridge don't seem to appear under the water.

Also, the left leg is in contact with the sloped wall over there. Might want to shift the bridge right a tile.
Online Fanarts Protection - I realised it stopped updating, but I deem it a good cause to promote

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
i like it.dont think theres anything wront in it.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep: +0/-0Level 82

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5c-sv0tgQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5c-sv0tgQ</a>
fix'd ~grafikal
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:46:14 AM by grafikal »

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Forum Lurker
Your screenshots are looking really great. Giving off an eerie feel.

And I think your video is linked wrongly.
Online Fanarts Protection - I realised it stopped updating, but I deem it a good cause to promote

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i fix'd it for him

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Rep:
Level 82
Treat Every Game Like Your Last.
9/10. A very nice map, especially the vines on the walls! I'll post a picture of one of my maps when I feel ready to talk more about my game (grow confidence.)

I don't the water for some reason  ??? ???

I figured the water should move upward into the wall.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 05:19:24 PM by ltearth »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Thx for the comment :)

New Screenshot from me:

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Shadow, in your cave map, one of the shadows from the ledge is cut off, right next to the stream.

New map looks great.

Rep:
Level 82
Treat Every Game Like Your Last.
I agree!

I have been debating this map for months.  :P
I think I want to subdivide, but I don't know lol

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 87
I think the orange steaming water is a hot spring :V

Rep:
Level 82

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
wow, how lazy can you possibly be. just make a fucking jpg.

Rep:
Level 82
sorry.....i am failure