RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woot. After all this time I decided to post up a few screenshots from my latest project: Dragon Fantasy. They are of two "Boat Huts", or places where you can "call" your boat from wherever you left it at another end of the world.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The link is not broken, it's the site that has an error.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
@Ruzu
As previously mentioned, the middle part's too squarely; but I like the details other-wise. Just fix up the general template shapes and you have a good start. :)

@Lavata:
Good stuff, reminds me of the old school games. :>

~~~~~~

Working on some battle system implementations in Chapter 6;

Functions added:
-Ranged projectile attacks for enemy units.
-Jump (currently automatic, will be changed to manual).

For the actual capture of its play, see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgMmxfLI64

The recording quality is too horrid to be able to see the arrows and etc., but ya get the point. :>

(The interface seriously needs some revamp, still haven't had the time for it. :/ )

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
I love it. 10/10, looks like a cross between Kingdom Hearts, and FFTA, in terms of style.

Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Thanks.

The map is quite squarely and unnaturally square. It's a start, but the mapping tutorials in the tutorial section should help a great deal. :) Also, there're bridge tiles that can be used instead of that grass tile over-water near the mid-bottom.

~~~

The land's still quite rough, but the concept's there:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:57:03 AM by Reives »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks like an impressive cutscene. Nice work.

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Thx :lol:

More maps then.

What did you do so that big picture fit the screen? When i put a picture in my game, the picture doesn'y fit the screen, HELP ME!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Make it bigger...?

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
No!!!! Not make it bigger, make the big picture like what i quoted fit the screen!!!!

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom

THIS IS THE PROBLEM!! THE PICTURE DOESN'T FIT THE SCREEN!!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 03:59:43 AM by celebi269 »

Rep:
Level 89
It's like that because you haven't decided the positions of X and Y. When you makes an event to show a picture like that, you need to write in the positions for X and Y, or else, it will end up like that.

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom

Rep:
Level 90
Woot. After all this time I decided to post up a few screenshots from my latest project: Dragon Fantasy. They are of two "Boat Huts", or places where you can "call" your boat from wherever you left it at another end of the world.

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this game :-) I love the old schoolness.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 89
@Cele:
It might also be easier to just use the pic-over-box function with normal bottom message-boxes; since there is a picture, the player'd know which character is talking anyway. :>

Rep:
Level 86
Om Nom Nom
Thanks Reives, but Blackshadow is there any way to move it? where can i edit it in the script? Thanks again if you help me...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Black Shadow was using event commands, not a script.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I think this one map turned out nicely, even if everyone else in the  world has a similar shot of characters standing on cliffsides.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Well, -rep me or whatever, but this is the longest this thread has ever gone without replies, so I'm double posting.

After days spent isolated in a prison cell, Clark's subconscious mind starts making itself known in the "real world."
(That's why, if you look past the text window, you can see a second Clark.)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
9/10 nice map dood.

here's mine. it's on rpg maker 2003 though.
it's the entrance of the god of vayurn's forest's altar.

Rep:
Level 86
Wow Dertt & HolyQuebec! I could see both of them in games that I would buy. I love the hilltop overlooking one. My only concern would be the fog (maybe a little too opaque), but it all depends on the story line. The next one is also fantastic. I love the use of dramatic lighting in that. It sets the tone nicely. HolyQuebec, while I'm not too familiar with that RPG maker, I have to say that the map looks the entrance to trouble :) It sort of exudes an ominous err to it or should I say an entrance to some nice challenges!

Rep:
Level 86
How would I view those maps, bigger.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Wow Dertt & HolyQuebec! I could see both of them in games that I would buy. I love the hilltop overlooking one. My only concern would be the fog (maybe a little too opaque), but it all depends on the story line. The next one is also fantastic. I love the use of dramatic lighting in that. It sets the tone nicely. HolyQuebec, while I'm not too familiar with that RPG maker, I have to say that the map looks the entrance to trouble :) It sort of exudes an ominous err to it or should I say an entrance to some nice challenges!

heyey thx a lot xD. I only need to add animals and sunshines and i'm done. my partner is doing the sunshines atm ;p
actually,i wanted an effect of peace. it doesn't look like trouble to me,it's just an entrance to an altar lol <.< it's gonna be a 1-2 map dungeon nothing big.