RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Atemu's Music Dump

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
This stuff is MOSTLY resources, but Anski insisted that I toss this forum a phoenix down.  Who am I to say no? :D

Anyway, I suck at making my own music, but I'm good at tossing sheet music into a program. :x  It's something... right?

At any rate, here's what I've had stuffed on my Box account.  I didn't say what was from where if it was obvious.  Enjoy.

MP3
Hikari Overture - Band Version
Hidden Feelings ~ Ambient Mix - from YGO
Her Voice - from Little Mermaid on Broadway

MIDI
Spoiler for There's a lot :o:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:52:13 AM by irock »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
lol your version of Hikari sounds almost identical to the version I did

Download http://r.xtarsia.net/slyph/audio/halo/ffaos2/15-Hikari%20(KH).mp3
I guess that would happen pretty often with a song like that, though.

Nice work.
:tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I swear that wasn't intentional. XD

Yours sounds better though; you used less instruments, so the melody comes out a bit clearer.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't mean to imply it was intentional. =) And there are several parts of yours I actually prefer over mine.

I've been checking out a few of the MIDIs. Pretty cool. ^__^

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Thank you. ^_^

I'll have to convert some of my newer stuff and put it up.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I like the cactus jack :monkey:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Do you play any instruments Atemu? =o

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I played flute in band for five years.  After that, I dabbled a bit with piano before I couldn't anymore -- carpal tunnel.

Rep:
Level 97
I've got a touch of carpal tunnel as well because I was a percussionist in band for seven years. ;9 But it's not too bad yet.

:band geeks:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol pianos & flutes are <3

I heard Cactus Jack, Memories Of Lighwaves, Chocobo Chocobo (lol) and Zelda's theme.

They are pretty nice. I'll listen to more as..yeah..

What did you use for this?

btw, i also like how you used both instruments together as ppl usually only do it with the piano and just use the oboe etc for a little in the start.

Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Right now I'm using Finale 2008.  I like experimenting with different instruments, though at the moment guitar and piano are my favorite combination.  I just need to remember to turn down the volume bar on the staff a bit so the guitar isn't so fucking loud.  Speaking of guitars, I have a TAB for Radical Dreamers, so I might do that later.

I once also took a pure piano part for READY, STEADY, GO! from Fullmetal Alchemist and turned it into a mostly brass piece.  Of course, that was back in the olden days when I was still using Microsoft MIDI Synthesizer, so it came out like shit.  I should redo that...

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Hellfire

New piece; I was browsing around YouTube, and happened on the song Hellfire from Hunchback of Notre Dame in Japanese.  I forgot how damn cool the song was, so I decided to redo it (I had done a version previously that came out like crap).  Enjoy.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
Old post is old.

Semi-new one, 'cause I'm a nerd for Abyss:  Karma