RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request VX] Return Magic, Physical Counter Attacks (Passive Skill)

Rep:
Level 83

?Does anyone know of any scripts that executes counter attacks in SBS?

*The target counter attacks after taking damage from physical attacks.
    *The target casts back magical attacks or skills after taking damage from it.
    *If the user's skill is AoE, the magical skill casted back is not AoE.
    *It is different from reflect states.
    *The target's passive skill activates counter attacks.
    *Can be configured in the Notes box?
    *The counter attacks can be Nullified depending on the skill used..or if the user has passive skill that negates its effect.

?Does anyone know of any scripts that uses multiple skills in battle for 1 turn using SBS?

*The user selects the Multicast skill.
    *Then the user chooses 2 magical skills in the skills menu that will be casted on the target/s.
    *The skills can be casted on different targets.(ex: ice for enemy1, fire for enemy2)
    *Possible to be AoE? (not needed if not possible)
    *Done in 1 turn.

*(if possible with the previous script):
        -The target can only use "return magic" once.

The SBS script: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18304

:o : I got the idea from Final Fantasy...
 :( : Uh..It's pretty difficult to think of it but I'll wait it to be finished if it doesn't exist...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
KGC made a counter script. Look up the KGC scripts. Tankentai's SVBS is compatible with it I'm pretty sure. Also, I don't know if it counters magic or not. If you also grab KGC's Passive Skill script, you can make the Counter a Passive Skill. If you'd like it so that the Counter Spell is hidden in combat and in the menu, you can also grab the KGC Hidden Skill script. Using all 3 in combination makes for a nice touch. It's how I use it.

Rep:
Level 83
 :) : Really?

:( : I cannot find it...

:o : Does it have instructions?

:aryan: : Does the counter execute after taking damage?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 83
 :D : Thanks its awesome..solved one of my problems..
 :-[ : Ummm..Do you know a script that uses multicast on sbs?

Rep:
Level 83
 :( : Oh, I've just tested the kgc counter script..and it works on sbs but, I wonder how it'd work on atb....I just switched to SBS ATB.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
idk, i've never tried.

Rep:
Level 83
 :blizj: Humm..ummm...