RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Combat

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
This is a bacic game simple to understand

Storyline:You are captured by a gameshow that keeps its contestants captive thus you have to play in the battles.

Features Include:
Never Ending Storyline

Whats In It So Far:
2 Playable Charictors
Two Battle Arenas
Opponents
Shadow Enimies
Element Warriors.
No New RTP
For XP

No Demo As Of Yet.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 02:09:12 PM by Mariofan05 »
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sounds like that movie Running Man.

:x ~ Arnie says, Get in ze chopper!!!!

:mrgreen: ~ Shaft says, you're one dumb motha sucka Arnold.

it seeems ok but dont those maps seem a bit empty?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Eating tacos!!!
it seeems ok but dont those maps seem a bit empty?
Si,you're mapping needs work.
It's hard to look good or/and strong if you have a duck dressed in a sailor suit to back you up.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The maps are a little bland, but I think your idea is solid. What type of game show is it?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well personally, I think the plot needs to be expanded. like maybe one praty emember wants to escape, but the other one likes the coloseum type show. Also adding a character that's kind of like a rival would be a good idea.

Personally I think the plot is too thin. Expand the plot, THEN work on the maps.

The list of priorities for RPG Maker games is like this.
1. Make sure the game is fun! (No matter how innovative, or how nice your maps look, no one will play a boring game.)
2. Have at least a passable story. (Don't do something like this, omg we have to buy tacos and stop evil lord modly butt for no reason.)
3. Maps have to be passable. (I.E. They don't look 100% half *ssed.)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Getting your soul.. x.x
I think that yours maps need a better look..
Try to put some more things, and the maps can be lower than
it is  :-o .. But your game is going to be funny (*Thinking*).
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..