RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Ethshar Chronicles

Rep:
Level 89
The Ethshar Chronicles[/u][/b]

Ethshar: Map

Click Here To See Map

Ethshar: Terms, Events, or Places of Interest

Affiliate- they are a single person chosen by a King to help run their Kingdom.

Nobleman- They are a single person chosen by an Affiliate to run a town, city, or village of a Landmass in a Kingdom.

Rising Border- An invisible line that separates the two Kingdoms of Ethshar. This border runs right through the middle of an island called Royal Island.

Red Border- An invisible line that people know not to cross because if they do it is believed that they will fall off of the world of Ethshar.

Rising Treaty- A piece of paper that is a Peace Treaty between the two Kingdoms of Ethshar.

Narkidin Dragons- An ancient relatives of normal dragons. They are half the size of normal dragons and can breath other elements (unlike normal dragons who can only breath fire) such as: ice, water, thunder, wind, light, etc.

The Wall- Built after the Norvos War and it separates humanity from a race of creatures that survived the Norvos War.

Ura Master- Someone who can summon Uras to battle.

Ura(s)- A creature that is said to come from another realm. They are used by Ura Masters to help win battles or wars.

Ura Dragon- Dragons that can be normal or Narkidin Dragons that fight with Ura Masters.

Goddard Konshi- A powerful fighting style that uses technics from: Ura Masters, Pescatore Masters, and Goddard Cushing Masters. This fighting style takes many years to master and most who know it become assassins.

Pescatore Master- One who knows the art of Healing.

Goddard Cushing Master- One who knows the art of Elemental Attacks such as: water, earth, thunder, ice, fire, dark, light, etc.

Cushing Pesc Master- One who uses the art of healing & elemental attacks to harm or heal someone.

Gaddard Master- The art of copying your opponents moves.

Landmass- A body of land that are usually given names like: Tarth, Dorne, Borrowlands, Dragon Island, etc.

Norvos War- Was a war between humans and other races such as: Goblins, Trolls, Dragons, Minotaurs, some Elves, etc. Most of the non-human races vanished, but it is rumored that they where killed off. The Norvos War lasted for a little over 100 years and many lost their lives.

Rising War- The Rising War was said to have been started by House Redfort, but others believe it was the Starks who where blamed for the war. At the time of the Rising War there where over 25 Kingdoms and more then 30 people who claimed themselves Kings or Queens. The war lasted for five years and the most respected Houses ( Stark, Stout, Moore, Tallhart, Redfort, Targaryen, Samwell, Rhaegar, Wells, Philip, Besaid, Carter, and Clash) made a Peace Treaty called the Rising Treaty that said in short:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 03:37:59 AM by Jack Sparrow »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well, you've definitely done some work on this, haven't you? It's good, go with it. Now, since you said "Chronicles," does that mean there'll be more than one installment?

Rep:
Level 89
Well, you've definitely done some work on this, haven't you? It's good, go with it. Now, since you said "Chronicles," does that mean there'll be more than one installment?

Yes that is true; I'm also working on Novels for it as well.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I read the books about this... they were interesting. This could be too.
Awwww yeah.

Rep:
Level 89
I read the books about this... they were interesting. This could be too.

Ummm what are you talking about?

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Well there is all of planning gone into this  :-o
Love the world map!! (are you gonna use like when you exit a town it brings you onto the world map or just walking?)
If you need any help just PM and I see what I can do  :-D

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
What'd you change the name to again?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
AAAAaaall of the pictures are broken. And Zypher, this topic seems to be...dead.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Well, I'm guessing that would be due to that, well, month-long hiatus we just recovered from.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Could be. Personally, I think it was the goblins.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
lol, goblins, are they even real?  :o

Anywayz, this topic might be dead but nothing can stop my opinions...

Dragons are pretty popular in games (mine will have about 1-8 diffrent types) and seems to be in your game 2. This looks like alot of work has been out into it, looks well made, give yourself a well done and continue it

Overall 7/10

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
This Ura(s)????
Seems to be like a Summon like in Final Fantasy's Am I right???
and Finally a Lead Character whose a girl....

This game is gonna rock!

Looking forward for the demo..!