RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Genis Maros

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hobbit man!
In the year of 2675 the people of earth have come up with a way to super enhance humans using gene splicing. Humans have never dont this before for the gene could not be kept stable but after a mining crew uncovers a substance harder then diamond a plan dwells in some scientists to use this for the selves. Now cities fall apart from the inside and most of the world has reverted to a medievil outlook but inside a futuristic style. The cities now small villages. The rivers run better the oceans are bigger and everyone agrees that the way things are going is much ebtter then they were before.

That was a small story bit because I havent had much of thought time for this game but I like it so far

A screen from the beggining the waiting Room for the Docter

Characters

1) Thomas Reid
Age 20
Thomas Reid is a test tummy for genes all his skills stats and other things of the same bais concept are also affected by genes so They have new waves of skills plus Genes may also be combined at the docters only special genes can be combined though.

2) Sally Jenki
Age:18 The nurse for Mr Geron is a clone of Gerons first wife she never ages and always has a helping hand in all of Gerons schemes and plans, Seems to have a soft spot for young children.

And thats what I got for now I hope you all enjoy and by the way if your to tell me "This game sucks" atleast give some ways to be better or Shut the      up

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
This sounds interesting. Not many ppl are making futuristic games, that actually are going to be good.

(It
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Hobbit man!
Opps Danm I wish I spell checked before I did it anyway is any one besides blizzard going to post

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This is actually a pretty cool storyline. I'd like to see where this goes. So, what exactly is medieval and what is futuristic?

Hobbit man!
This is actually a pretty cool storyline. I'd like to see where this goes. So, what exactly is medieval and what is futuristic?

medieval is kinda like knights and stuff and villages and lots of trees and futuritic is chrome like and looks advanced

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Sounds good, I looked at screenie and thought you where a noob because you used old based people in a more (alot more) modern room, but I read your story and I understand and I think its a good storyline