RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wondering Quest: World War

Rep:
Level 89
the last guy aint hard, just has a lot of health, besides, i like the swearing part :D
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I liked the part, when they killed him. No... It
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Blizzard so you liked that part yer I speant a long designing this game that i am currently making... At the moment I am at school lol... Anyways thanks for all the comments in 3 more days I shall release a later demo... To the progress I have done so far. Also I am going to add Mini Quests... And you meat another arrival but you dont stay with her dont wanna ruin the styory too much... From now on I will post things that I have added... Thanks for the posts heaping in :D
I WANT RGE OLD FORUMS BACK

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Wondering Quest: World War 3%

Does anyone know a decent site that I can download Demo's from for ideas for my game to help me with mapping because im a NOOB at RPG Maker...

How long did it take who ever has made a project and finished it... How long did it take you to make a massive project????

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

20HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!! Dude thats huge! Lol cant put swear words on... I am at school >.>

Anyways dude 20 hours is a long time... So when will you release a demo of it then because this sounds interesting 20hours will keep me opccupied lol anyways so when when when! Please PM me when you release the demo :D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Sure thing. I
Visit our website.

If anyone has any questions please reply cause I am busy at school bored. So reply when ever i'll be checking every 10-20 minsutes and I got 4hours on the Computer's.