RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sakura Saga

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
I'm back and this is my new project called Sakura Saga. Me and my other, swedish, friend will work together on this project where he will mostly just help me with storyline and plot and characters and stuff.
 The most important right now is that I can get a few more poeple to help me ouot with this project and especially one person who can create special, non-RTP tilesets for different outside locations like towns and cities, forest, seas and oceans and lots of that kinds of stuff! Keep in mind that they should all resemble eachother in graphic style and that they shouldn't be futuristic or even in our current time, but in feudal worlds. Thanks for all help, and your creadits will be BIG - remember that!!

Spoiler for Edits:
None yet...

Spoiler for News:
None yet...
Spoiler for Archived News:
None yet...

Spoiler for Plot:
Spoiler for Main Characters:

Lyru, male.
Role: Main character
Goal, dream: Lyru's biggest dream and goal is to collect all the elemental powers and the legendary keystones to finally make the Sakura bloom again.
Background: Lyru was born in the early spring in a little village surroundad by an enourmos forest. The village itself was almost a forest with lots of trees and small mountain with a waterfall, creating a stream of water that went all the way out of the village and the surrounding forest.
 By the age of 7, Lyru's parents died of unknown reasons with their bodies still mysteriously gone. As a young, ten year old boy, he didn't know what to do and later tried to escape, without any success as the villagers found him, whirling around in the early part of the forest. The villagers brought him back to the village where he has lived, calm and quiet; alone and without any further reasons to live. He has since then lived in the village till his 16th birthday, where the Sakura Saga begins.
 Not much more is known about Lyru as his past is mostly unknown. The villagers from his younger age is all dead or were to young to be able to remember anything of it to this day. Other may have moved out of the village, while fooling the rest of the village they were dead, as they didn't want to deprive the peace of the village by letting the villagers know they could get out and then trying while, mosty probably, dying.
Family: None...

Keira, female.
Role: ???
Goal/Dream: What Keria wants most of everything in the world is the most perfect boyfriend to support her in everything and that will fulfill her every need without slight hesitation.
Background: Born in the same forest village as Lyru but gets kidnapped at the same time her parents died at her early age of 6. Nothing more is known yet about Keira, but will get explained as the game moves forward.
Family: None...
Spoiler for Sec. Characters:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 04:47:29 PM by Kesshomaru »

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
non-RTP tilesets for different outside locations like towns and cities, forest, seas and oceans and lots of that kinds of stuff!

You could re-work the rm2k3 chipsets, and import them to XP.