RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dawn of the Blade: The Prothecy

pokeball KanOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Mapping expert.
First game in a series.

The demo can be found at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UIIIICR3

Now onto the stuff

Story

In the year 3112, technology has fallen greatly (it's like it's 1550).  One man, Garrat, calls himself the "Savior."  He believes he can restore technology by using the supreme power of the "legends," the gods of the land Harvan.

Characters

Rinu- The main character, has a unknown reason to kill Garrat.  Has been best friends with Ann since they were young.

Ann-  Rinu's best friend.  She has known her since they were young.  She also has a unknown reason to kill Garrat.

Garrat:  Thinks of himself as the "Savior."  He has been retreating for a year againts Rinu's "Forces" ( :D).  The reason he thinks he is god-like is yet to be unknown.

Legends-  Gods.  There is only one evil Legend, Hareffet.

Edit:  Dammit, don't download yet.  I forgot to test one part and I have a boss you can't damage.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 01:46:18 AM by Kan »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
before people download stuff they like to see screenshots.  ;8  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

pokeball KanOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Mapping expert.
Yeah, but I don't know how to take screenshots.  My print screen doesn't work :(